ELEVATOR - HAYATE

Hi yes another chapter

And Finally done with request AT LAST not in a judgy way its just do you KnOw how hard I thought of those imagine well it ended up like shit anyway

______________________________________

Y/n Pov

I got inside the elevator cuz I finally can go home after a stressful day at work.

Then I saw a very familiar guy coming in the elevator It was None other than my strict boss Hayate.

I was confused on why hes in the elevator cuz he always took the stairs to go home but I just shrugged it of and said hello to him.

He was about to come in but kinda looks hesitant to come in I was about to ask him but he already got in.

The whole elevator was dead silent no one was talking.

I was about to ask him something but suddenly the elevator was moving g violently I was scared at first but calm down later on.

Then I turned to look at Hayate to see if he's ok but I see him on the ground looking traumatized.

"Are you ok sir" I ask then got down to his level to hold his shoulder

"I-is the elevator moving?"

"Ah no it got uh stuck? But don't worry I'm just gonna inform them"then I got up to call for help

"OH NO OH NO" Hayate chants while pacing back and forth.

"Why sir do you have any meeting to attend?"

"No it's just ahh never mind"

Then the elevator moves more violently and i felt Hayate Grab my shoulder and cling to it till it stops.

"Uhm sir are you ok-" I was about ask him till I saw him laying in the ground crying.

"Oh my sir are you ok" I said sitting next to him.

But he didn't respond and kept on crying.

"Do you have phobias of elevator perhaps?" I ask him and to my surprise he nodded.

I Understood it and comforted him by saying sweet things.

After a while he calm down and stop crying but his face is still covered with his hands.

Then we heard the elevator shaking again.

"No Not again" Hayate said then hugged me on the side and cover his face to my shoulder.

"Hey sir we finally ge-" we look at who it was and saw the police.

We both instantly bowed and ran out side till were out of site.

We both got to a random hallway and out of tiredness we both collapsed on each other.

After a while we calm down and there was pure silence everywhere.

"Uhm thank for comforting me and not making fun of me" I look at hayate and saw that he was smiling at me.

"Well no problem" I said then returned a smile back.

"Uhh can I treat you for dinner vlater as a thank you?"

"So a date?" I joked and laugh.

"Yes a date"

–Althea