GAY BESTFRIEND - JUNWON

Hi I FINALLY made an junwon ff and this is for 1k views yuh😌

And also Junwon being gay here is I think not true idk it's just for the sake of the story kay.

and also I thought of writing the others as well cuz I only wrote 11 of them (including this one)

So uh yeah enjoy

______________________________________

Y/n pov

I was gonna enter school till some one shouted my name.

"HEY Y/N WAIT" I turn to look at who it was and I saw my bestie Junwon ohh and did I mention he's gay?.

Then Junwon ran to me and put one of his hand on my shoulder then said.

"C'mon let's go to class" I just nodded and walk with him to our class room.

As we got there we saw the teacher there but we notice that there were no students.

And the teacher noticed us and said "Hey kiddo the schedule change and both of you need to go here in about two hours okay?"

Both of us were kinda annoyed because we had to go here at exactly 7 am just to know we have to go two more hours later.

But we just nodded and told him that we'll be going.

And while walking we both discuss on where to go cuz we still have 2 More hours till class starts.

And later on we decided to just walk around the neighborhood.

And so we did we were talking about stuff and saying some funny jokes, till an old man was just walking and said.
"Yah both of you are too young and already dating" then he rold his eyes.

Both of us were quiet and kept on walking which give the old man a thought that what he said was true even though it's not.

Then he just scoffed and walk away.

While both of us were walking it was dead silent none of us dared to speak.

"Yahh let's just forget what the old man said he's just in a bad mood because his wife didn't cook him breakfast" Junwon said then both of us laugh at what he said.

then continued what we were talking about in the first place.

Junwon pov

After what the old man said both of us were silent then it already got me thinking.

'She doesn't like you dude'

Yes I like my bestfriend and I mean yes I was gay but it kinda change for her...

But since she's quiet it's already a sign that she's uncomfortable so I need to get back in action and told her that he's angry cuz his wife didn't cook him breakfast.

And she laugh and I was happy to see her Happy.

I always wanna see her happy cuz her happiness is my no. 2 priority I mean no. 1 for her of course.

I will do anything to make her happy even though it hurts..

And while we're walking both of us were at my house? Idk either we just got there.

And my parents wasn't home cuz they go to their job with me.

We were just at the kitchen making and mixing some stuff like a five star Michelin.

And then I cook the food of random ingredients we had.

And while I was cooking it I didn't heard y/n telling me to go to my room because of the loud music.

Y/n pov

I go to Junwon's room and opened the door.

As I got in it was just like how I saw but more organized.

Then I walk around trying to find the one I was finding.

Then I saw an Notebook on junwon's table and I thought it was for the math test and of course I had to look because why nortt.

When I look at it it was the complete opposite it was full of love poems?.

So I thought that it's for junwon's crush but I saw the word.

'Most beautiful girl In the world'

Wait what?, I was confused because he's gay?

And so I read closer it might sound bad but curiousity wins.

_________________

I was just walking around the school gate waiting for Y/n so that we could go to class together.

Then I saw her running to me waving and I waved back smiling.

"Hey junwon-shii sorry for keeping you so long got stuck with traffic" she said and I agreed with it cuz traffic suck.

"Here" she suddenly said I turned to look at her and saw she has chocolate on her hands then signalled me to get some and which I did.

I was at the men's bathroom passing back and forth confused because The whole day.

Y/n has been really sweet to me and it made me a bit flustered.

Ok fine what she did gave me butterflies In  my stomach and it gave me a reason to live it gave me a reason to add one more year in my life and what she's doing is a reason to live.

"AHHHH CHOI Y/N STOP MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU MORE"

Buttt I'm heading to the roof top Now because Y/n told me to.

I was kinda nervous on what she wanna say to me.

So when I got there I felt my legs shaking like crazy.

Then she noticed me after a while.

"Ahh junwon your here come have a seat" She said and signalled me to sit besides her so I did.

"What did you want to tell me?" I ask looking at her.

"I came to tell you" then she pauses for a second then look at me witch made me a bit shy or flustered.

"I like you"

I like you was just keep replying on my head but it got me to realize my crush like me back.

MY CRUSH LIKE ME BACK.

I didn't know what to do and I look confused which made y/n laugh at me then I got to my senses and give her my sweet sweet.

"I like you too"

______________________________________

What if I told y'all this was base on a true story? I mean all of that happened except for the proposal duhhh I'm still a single bish

– Althea