ANXIETY - MAKI

ANOTHER SUGGESTED ONE IT'S 104ten AGAIN HOPE YOU ENJOY
And uhh I kinda change the story a bit sooo uhh sorry for that apologies.

Anxiety also has this thing like not cutting yourself cuz you don't have a guts to do so your body automatically do stuff like pinching etc... Without you realizing it's a way to "Distrect" ig

______________________________________

Y/n pov

I took a deep breath then let it out then said "It's ok Y/n school is gonna be great nothing bad is gonna
happen....i hope"

Then I look up and saw the school "Nope I cannot do it you cannot do it" I said then walk away.

I cant go to school why you may ask uhh I can't explain just a childhood trauma.

But after a while of debating I finally came inside and so far nothing bad has happened.

Then i got to my locker to get my stuff then go to my class.

There was a few people then i got to my seat and quietly wait for the teacher.

After a while a few students came and then the teacher but she's with a boy? Maybe a transferred student.

"Okay class please behave and you can introduce yourself now" My teacher said then pointing at the new boy.

I got kinda bored and look down at my lap not listening to what the boy was saying.

Then I was zoning out but got to my senses when the teacher mentioned my name.

"LUI Y/N ARE YOU LISTENING" the teacher shouted on my ear.

"Sorry" I said quietly too quiet for the teacher to hear.

"Tsk detention after class and maki you'll be sitting next to her" I quietly bowed and still lower my head then felt a tear drop on my eye then I felt someone sitting next to me.

"Hi uh are you okay the teacher was kinda harsh" the boy said worryingly but I just nodded and pinch my arm and start cursing at myself in my head.

Lunch time

It was already lunch time and I didn't have lunch cuz u forget to pack some while coming here so I just stayed at the roof top 'cuz it's quite relaxing and also there's no people there mostly.

While I was admiring the beautiful view I felt someone comming then I turned to look and I saw 4 girls walking to my direction.

I just ignore them thinking they just wanna sit a few steps away from me but they got in front of me and I was kinda confuse on why and was about to ask them but they talk to me first.

"HEY HOW DARE YOU SIT BESIDES MAKI OPPA"

After the girl said that the others or her minions agreed with her.

While I was confused and scared asf then thought 'Who tf is Maki?'

"Uhm sorry but who is he???" I ask them quiet quietly and they look mad so that made me confused even more.

And the Minion 4? I guess kick me on the side and I wince in pain and look at them in a confused way still not getting it.

And well long story short I got beaten up, and I was regretting for not fighting back so I slapped my hand and wince in pain because it accidentally hit the bruise

Then I was there sitting at the rooftop of the school bruises all over my body and I almost had the gut to jump off the rooftop but remembering I don't have the guts to do so so I didn't and just lay there till it was finally time to go home.

After a few minutes I finally decided to get home but as I got up someone came to the rooftop.

Then we had a mini staring contest till he realized I have bruises on my whole body.

Then he ran to me then hold my hand to investigate my hand then said

"YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO THE NURSES ROOM" Then he look at me sternly and acting like we've known each other for long.

But he realized what he said and done so he let go of my hand then apologized "u-uh sorry I didn't mean to" but I just nod my head then walk past him done with shit and too tired to deal with anything right now.

But he hold my hand to turn me around then said.

"Aren't you gonna cure it" he ask but I just replied with "Hmm" then rising my shoulder then turning back to go home.

But he hold my hand then dragged me somewhere I tried getting out of his grip but of course he is strong af.

He then let go of me when we got to an room that I don't know then I turned to look at him but he was in a room getting something.

Then he forced me to sit on the chair and it took me a while to but I did then he sat in front of me then started curing my wounds and bruises.

I didn't know what to do so I just look at him and realized how beautiful he looked.

then after a while he was finally done and he look at me and said "don't be stubborn next time kay?".

But I just nodded and stand up from my seat and was about to go home but realised that I'm being rude for ignoring him, he help me anyway?.

So I turned around to look at him and saw that he was looking at me to then I step closer to him a bit then said
"thank you"

He just said no problem then smiled then he said.

"If something got your way come to me, Maki's the name"

This ended up longer and cringy af sorry about that

– Mae