TRANSFERRED STUDENT - MAKI

Transferred student

Wa kang juwa
___________________________

" Y/n! Y/n! " Your friend shouted waving at you and going to your direction, as you waved back at her smiling, as she got to you then intertwined your hands together, and you both start to walk in the school,you noticed that she look really excited.

" Y/n Did you see the new boy?, hes sour handsome! " your best friend squealed , "it's his first day and your already simping " you chuckled seeing your bestie all smiley, "what's his name anyway? " you asked as she smiled.

" Hirota Riki aka Maki" she exclaimed and you just nod at her and you both start to head to your locker, then you and your bestie was talking at each other, when you both heard the sound of girls squealing came closer and closer,"Guess they're going at our direction" your bestie whispered enough for you to hear "Mhmm... " you muttered, collecting your books from your locker.

You closed your locker door them faced your bestie when she tap on your shoulder a few times signalling you to look at your shoulder, which you did, then you saw the new transferred boy looking at you with a smile painted on his lips and his arms waving at you.

"Babe!" Maki shouted them sprinted towards you, "Hey babe how is your first day so far? " you smiled at him and he replied with "it's was great", them you saw that the group of girls left with disappointment and you bestie mouth wide open.