FORCED DATE? - NICHOLAS

First ever Nicholas ff please enjoy

______________________________________

Y/n pov

I was in my room pacing back and forth because my dad forced me to get into a 'Marriage' With someone I literally don't know.

And he told me that he will take me to a 'Date' For us to get to know each other.

I was just starting to over think more when one of my maids said that the boy was here so I got ready took a deep breath, hype myself up and got down stairs.

And I saw a un familiar boy sitting at the couch and not gonna lie he handsome af.

He noticed that I was there and look at me from head to toe, toe to head, and I was getting a bit nervous.

But he just stood up and said "Name's Nicholas and I already know your name and come were gonna go to the mall" I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and followed him to his car.

In the car was just total awkward silence I didn't know what to do, I was just silent all the way to the mall.

I was just thinking about some random things then stared at the window, I was fascinated by how the beautiful view was.

Nicholas pov

I stopped at a red light, then look at the girl or Y/n to see what she's doing and just saw her looking outside the window admiring the beautiful gray clouds on the sky.

I don't know why but I kept on staring at her and didn't even realize that it has already been a green light, then someone loudly beep their car.

Then I got to my senses and start driving and I saw at the side of my eye Y/n looking at me then looking back at the window.

I don't know but it's making my tummy feel weird, eww Nicholas no shut up its just forced ok don't you dare.

Author pov
*at the mall

Y/n and Nicholas finally arrived at the mall then Y/n said that they should go and get some food Nicholas agreed cuz he didn't have food today anyways.

They decided to go to the new restaurant that has just opened, as they got in they were met with a very beautiful smell.

Then they sat on their seat and look at the menu, and of course Nicholas has to go and take the order.

As they were done all they have to do was to wait for the food to arrive and because of that they were met with awkward silence again.

"Uhm soo Nicholas what do you do for a living?" Y/n awkwardly ask then starts fiddling her fingers out of nervousness and awkwardness.

"Oh I'm a Ceo of hybe ent. " Nicholas said coldy then took his phone on his pockets and start to idk scroll on his phone.

"What does your entertainment do I guess?" Y/n said in awkwardness again and also wanna know what that entertainment do lol.

"It's a kpop entertainment somthin people audition to be a kpop idol" Nicholas said then look at her then back the phone.

"Ohhh that's cool" Y/n said finally getting it and then brings back awkward silence again.

"How about you? What do you do for a living" Nicholas ask still looking at his phone

"What- oh uhh honestly I don't have one" y/n said then looking down kinda embarrassed.