A CUTE IDIOT - MINHYUNG

Finally an update after idk months?

I'll probably disappear for a few months after this-

Sorry about the lack of updates thing

_____________________

Minhyung pov

I'm in school walking to my locker till I saw Yejun "Minhyunggg!!" He said as he ran toward me and gave me a hug and I hugged him back of course.

"Hey hey hey, omg I heard there is someone who likes you" Yejun says in a exited voice "Wow really? So cool" I blankly say as I head to my locker again.

"Heyyyy you can't just ignore her, C'mon give some action in your life" Yejun says as he leans in a locker which is beside mine "I will if she would do the first move" I say as I open my locker.

"You want a girl to do the first move so that you would date them?" Yejun says as he told his head in confusion, I just nod my head as I close my locker "no wonder your still single" Yejun jokingly says as I just rolled my eyes at him, causing him to giggle.

Then I felt someone pat on my back, I look behind me and saw a beautiful girl looking at me smiling and holding some flowers in her hands, I rise a brow at her kinda confused, she notice that and hand me the flowers "uhm I thought these were pretty and thought that I wanted to give it to you" the girl nervous and shyly says.

I kinda didn't understand what she says then I look at her slightly confused "huh?" I say as I tilt my head in confusion, "huh? What?" The girl says tilting her head too as she looks at me confused too.

"Uhm okay anyway" I say and then awkward silence suddenly appear.

Then I look at her and back at the flowers "and your name is?" I say as I lean in my locker "Y/n, Kwon Y/n" the girl or Y/n says as she smile softly at me

'Cute'

I let out a small smile and finally took the flowers from her hands "why thank you for the flowers Y/n" I say, then I saw her smile brightly when I took the flowers from her.

"Your welcome!" She happily says and then awkward silence appear again till we heard a cough behind us "so when's the date?" Yejun says as he look at us smirking.

We both blushed and look away from each other "aww you both are blushing" yejun coo as he giggles softly.

"Yejun shut up" I say embarrassed and hiding my face with my hands and so does Y/n, yejun just giggle at us "you know there's an amusement park near by the school, I heard they just opened, maybe your date would start there" yejun added.

"That sounds good" Y/n shyly says "yeah that sound good" I say as I was still blushing "great then you both have a date, when are you both going there?" Yejun ask us.

"Maybe after school" I say as I look at Y/n for approval "wait your serious?" Y/n says shock, me and yejun just giggle at her "yes I'm serious" I say still giggling.

"Oh that sound good I guess?" Y/n says as we both just keep on giggling at her cute reaction, "then it's a date" I say as I clapped my hands happily.

Then we heard the bell rang indicating that class is gonna start, "ugh class again" Y/n says I'm an annoyed voice as I chuckled at her "welp see at lunch Y/n" I say as I have her a wink, and I saw her cheeks turn light pink "see you" she says as she head to her classroom, giggling and and enter her classroom happily.

"Such a cute idiot" I say as I let out a giggle "Heyy don't call your future girlfriend an idiot" Yejun says, I just rolled my eyes at him "anyway thanks for the help I guess" I thank him because he was the one who actually help me "of course that's what friends are for" Yejun says proudly, I just smile and look back at the flowers.

'I can't believe I have a date'

I say in my mind and smile as I look at the flowers from my hand, then I felt someone nudge me in my shoulder "ohh~~ is minhyung finally falling in love" Yejun says in a teasing voice.

"Oh shut up" I say as I felt my cheeks heating up "aww your blushing~~" Yejun teasingly says again "shut up and let's go to class" I say as I head to our classroom and yejun following me from behind

I know this sucks💀💀 but hey at least I updated this book yeah?