PUBLIC AFFECTION

Yes I know this is an imagine book but why nort?

And also I will not be putting all of them here I'm goddamned lazy

Info: Most to least to show public affection

In my opinion

______________________________________

MAKI

he doesn't care if you guys are in private or public place as long as you guys are holding hands and some sweet little kisses and being with each other is enough for him.

K

I just feel like K would would just be the same as Maki holding hands cute little kisses on the side is just *chefs kiss~.

Nicholas

I feel like he would hold hands but he would be kinda shy to kiss you in the lips so he would just kiss your head and go to you guys date in peace.

Taki

This guy would first be shy holding your hands at the start of the relationship but he kinda got used to it holdin hands is already ok with him but the other stuff... Still working with it.

Hikaru

He is just a shy baby he would try to hold your hand if he had the  confidence but first he would ask for permission "c-can I hold your hand??" He said while in his mind his just cussing at himself for shuttering but you just coo at his cuteness and well agreed for it he would be so happy but it would take him some time to have the courage to actually do it.

(This turned out to be longer than the others sorry heeheh)

Jo

Well...do I have to explain?

Yes I do

He is the shyest of them all so you probably need to lead him in uh public affection thing, it would take him sometime to do it but if he does it's just some CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

– Mae