COMFORT - EJ

HIIII MY FIRST EVER EJ STORY REQUESTED BYYY toothlessseong
AGAIN THANKS SM I FINALLY DID THE EJ ONE HEHEH 

______________________________________

Author pov

the others were back in hybe building already done with practice.

And all of them were in the practice room in complete silence because nervous of the challenge that was given to them.

And it is they have to fill the &Ring with &Balls to be able to debut.

And that brings them overthinking, Sadness and many more, and while having silence all over the room until K decided to speak up.

"Hey don't over think it we can do it we just need to work hard to do so" And the other agree with him and they had mini fun bonding and also bought some pizza.

But while the other were having fun there was someone who was still thinking about the Situation EJ....

EJ was just zoned out on the dance room floor while the other were dancing like crazy drunk men at the club and making water as their wine?.
Then EJ stands up and leaves the room without the other knowing.

Then you can see EJ walking around the hybe building lowering his head not knowing where he's going.

As he was walking he saw some small feet while walking then pauses to look at who it was and saw his Friend Y/n

"Hiii EJ how was the first day of &audition?" His friend said with a wide smile on her face but dropped when he saw the sad expression her friend has.

"Oh wanna talk about it?" After hearing those words EJ drop to tears and Y/n pulled EJ to a dance room that only she uses it.

And sat on the floor while EJ was on her lap and his head covered on her neck crying "Shhhh it's ok everything will be ok" Y/n said while patting the boys head.

"B-but what i-if we could-dnt debut?" EJ stutters between his sobs,Y/n was kind of confused on what he said but still comforted him anyway, He realized that he didn't told her the situation so he decided to explain it to her.

While explaining it to her the girl nodded and comb his hair while listening.

After he explained it he kinda felt ok and the both of them was still in their position with comfortable silence.

But Y/n started a mini conversation and they sheard some laughs and tears.

Which made Ej forget about the situation he was worrying about at last.

But it all ended when the others told him that they have to go back to their dorms.

*outside

The others were already in the car and just waiting for EJ to come.

EJ was about to enter the car till he remembered y/n he turn to Y/n and saw that he is looking at him too.

Then he took a few steps closer then said "Thanks for uh it I really needed some comfort thank you"

Y/n just chuckled and hug him which made him shock and flustered, then y/n let go of the hug and said.

"No prob and can we met tomorrow at the new cafe that opened up I wanna tell you something"

"U-uhh yeah sure I can go" EJ said cursing at himself for shuttering but y/n just laugh at him and waved good bye.

While EJ was still in his spot frozen like elsa has given him a spell

"Ohhhhh our Sweet Euijoo has a date~"

"Oh Shut up"

–Mae