LANGUAGE - TAKI

So your native language is written like this You are gay  ok?

And Native language is L/n kay?
And Nationality is N/n kay?

______________________________________

Author pov

You were at your door after a tiring day at school, you thinking you have peace and can sleep today well hehe heh think again.

Your boyfriend taki surprisingly came to your house cuz he's done with practice.

So when you opened the door you were meet with a Happy and Jumpy Taki.

"NOONA NOONA YOUR HERE" oh yeah did I mention your 1 year older than him?.

Then he came to you with a bone crushing hug, "Help I can't breathe" you said almost out of breath, then taki let go of you.

"Btw why are you here Don't you have practice?" You said then going to the couch and laying there.

"Nope they let us go home early" he said then go to you then hug you

(Like that)

you both stayed at that position for a while, then you suddenly felt thirsty so of course you have to ask taki.

"Hey taki can you give me water?" You said then closed your eyes out of tiredness, but taki was dead silent, and you noticed it of course.

"Why is there something wrong?" You said not noticing that your speaking your native language at him.

"Uhm can I ask you something?" You were confused so you said "uh yeah?"

"Are you an alien?"taki said then looking at your eyes Siriusly, but you on the other hand was Laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"WHat No tf oh yeah give water will yah? " you said after laughing "Oh ok" taki said then getting up to the kitchen to get you your water.

"Oh yeah why did you think I was a alien" you said then taking the water off his hands.

"Idk like what are you even saying?" Taki said then got back to the position he was.

"Oh I was just speaking L/n" you said then putting the cup on the table somthin.

"Ohhhhh yeah forgot you were n/n" get said then scratch the back of his head then burry his head on your neck.

Hi y'all lol I'm at class and also I have a classmate named Taki and Maki???? Just spelled differently They're twins 

– Mae