WEREWOLVES? - &TEAM

Hi idk what this story for like y know

It can be a Spoi.............................ler?

ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ

Imeanyou'llneverknowifthisisaprologueofastoryI'mworkingonwith&team

I mean you'll never know

______________________________________

Y/n pov

I was at the school library to return a book back I borrowed and wanted to have another one.

While I was scrolling pass some books I saw my friend Heli putting a book back. I wanted to know what it was so I came to him and ask him for it.

"Hi Heli" he turned to look at me and just waved he's that typical silent but friendly guy but don't mind him.

"Can I know what's that book about?" He turn to look at me again then back at the book.

"It's about an ancient Mythical creatures that has been dropped off"

"Ohhhh" I said then nodded.

"Are there things about werewolves too?" I said and he just nodded.

"Can I borrow that book? I really wanted to know more about werewolves and more"

______________________________________

I was holding the book I browed just walking home at night because of something. And while I was walking my was turn to look at the beautiful moon my eyes shine at the beautiful view.

"Waah it's really pretty" I said looking at the full moon in adoration, Then I felt a strong wave spread and hit my whole body.

"Werewolves are probably out at this time" I joked then chuckled.

"Do you believe in werewolves?" Someone ask behind me and I look at who it was and saw Nine men looking at me.

"I'm not sure, if they're true then yes if there not then no" I said and shrugged.

"Well do you want to see one" One of the guys said.

"I want too" I said then look at the bright full moon again.

"Well if you met one today what do you think will happen?" One of the tallest one of them said.

"I don't know but I heard" then I pused for sec then.

"They fall in love to the first girl they meet in a full moon"

- Mae