BIRTHDAY - JUNWON

Yeah let's just pretend None of us  updated this book for a whole Month-

I'm sorry we just got kinda tired of writing and ran out of ideas

And also for the requests I'm sorry it took too long, I can't think of anything else sorry.

I'm really sorry

__________________

Y/n pov

Staring blankly at the white floor while waiting for a certain call, Today is my birthday, and then it's gonna end in just 2 hour's.

Yes there is some people that greeted me happy birthday but, I feel so empty and I know the reason.

My one and only boyfriend Junwon forgot to greet her happy Birthday...

I mean it's not that much of a big deal cuz he's an hard working trainee and my birthday is just me being closer to death.

Letting go a Sigh as I look at the loptop screen hoping that something will happen.

But nothing...

So I just got up from my bed to get some water, till I heard a ringing in the loptop.

I Immediately answered the call, and I saw Junwon having the brightest smile.

"Happy birthday Dumpling" Junwon said smiling even wider, and I smiled back at him and said thank you.

"Sorry I was late to great you happy birthday " Junwon said with sad look on his face.

"No dear it's ok I know your busy about the trainee stuff and that so it's ok " I said and smile at him.

Then after that we both talked for a few minutes, but suddenly felt sleepy and fell asleep, while my boyfriend just look at me with a smile on his face.

___

"Hey Jagi Jagi wake up"

I felt someone waking me up but I just ignore it and Groaned and change my position.

"Heyy jagiiiii"

But wait that voice sounds familiar?... Could it be? .

I immediately jumped off my bed to see my boyfriend Junwon there smiling at me.

"Hi Jagi"

I immediately Hug him like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey hey chill I still need to live kay" Junwon said and let out a soft laugh.

"I don't know I just missed you so much" I said looking at junwon, then felt tears start to stream down my face.

"Hey hey hey don't cry and I missed you too my darling" Junwon said holding my face and giving me a kiss in the forehead.

I calm down a bit and Junwon laid on the bed besides me.

"Today were gonna be celebrating your birthday today tho it's gonna end in just thirty(30) minutes but eh who cares"

"So dear what do you wanna do" Junwon said and look at me

"I just wanna eat some ice cream" I said

"Hmkay sounds good to me"

___

both of us were eating ice cream and talk about how our day went, everything was just great.

But while I was eating a drop of ice cream got into my cheek and junwon wiped it out with his finger, and we both looked at each other and laugh, because of movie like scene.

"Hahhhh I love you so much Y/nahh " Junwon randomly said

"dude stop being corny" I said and gave him a playful smile .

"Ok jokes aside Y/n-ahh I love you so much sorry for not spending that much time with you but remember that I will love you forever and ever" Junwon said holding my face again and gave me a kiss in the cheek.

" It's ok Won-ahh Its ok I know it's really hard to be a trainee and I will love you too forever and ever" is said and smiled.

"I love you so much"

"And I love you too"