POCKY - GAKU

Pocky

I'm kinda Cringe at the ending💀

And the mention of pocky here is about 10 times-

_______________________

Author pov

Gaku was glaring at the two Niki and Y/n talking and laughing at something, while he was just breaking the poor chocolate flavored pocky that Hayate gave him.

"You know if you would just ask her out, you could have go to dates with her, rather than murdering that poor pocky" hayate said to gaku while looking at the two laughing and talking.

"*sigh you know I can't just ask her out, I'm too shy, I don't have the gut to do it" gaku said eating the half of the pocky stick still looking at the two.

"Well don't be shy and just proposed" hayate said taking a piece of pocky off gaku's hand and munching it in his mouth.

"Oh wow thanks for the great advice" gaku said and rolled his eyes playfully and the both of them laughed and gaku left hayate to re-fill his water bottle.

Y/n pov

I was just done talking to niki my cousin about stuff that happened while he was out of town with his family, then we shared some laughs about something funny that happened.

But now I'm trying to find gaku my bestie or should I say my crush

Then after a while I found him at the cafeteria re filling his water bottle, so I came close to his direction and said "Hii gaku" and waved at him but he just ignored me and started walking out of the cafeteria, I was sure he heard it because I was a bit closer to him to like hear.

So I called him again " GAKU " but again he ignored me, then I ran to his direction and he started running too, but luckily I was a faster runner than him so it was easy for me to catch him.

"GOTCHA" I said after holding the hem of his shirt, then he turned to look at me with a blank face.

"What?" He said with a kinda annoyed voice, "Why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

"I'm just had a bad mood" he said and start walking, and I followed him "why, what happened?" I ask but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"By the way how was your conversation with Niki" gaku said "it was fun we talked about the cool stuff that happened when he was out of town with his family" I said and giving a smile after.

"When did you both became so close?" Gaku questioned " ohh actually I forgot to tell you this he's my cousin yeah that's the reason were close" I answered him, and I noticed that his down face lightened up and he suddenly had a smile on his face.

"OH GOOD" he suddenly said jumping  and having a big smile on his face "hey hey hey why are you suddenly so happy" I said and laughed lightly because of his cuteness.

"Oh nothing just happy" he said and suddenly intertwined our hands together which caused me to blush, then we started to walk out of the cafeteria.

"Oh yeah here's some pocky I know you were eating one with hayate but here just take it in case your hungry again" I said handing him the strawberry flavored pocky, and I saw his eyes shine when he looked at the snack then I laughed at his cute and funny reaction.

"Dang never knew you liked pocky that much" I said while laughing and he just smiled at me and said.

"I don't like pocky I like you"