Ch. 1

Today I officially move into my new home. I just moved from Oklahoma which is in America. My stuff has finally arrived at my new  home but it took forever. At least I won't be sleeping in a sleeping bag anymore. My good friend Bokuto Keitorin hired some guys to help me get stuff like furniture inside the house.

Once I get things situated I place my hand on my hips and look around.

"Wow, all that's left is to unpack boxes."

Just as I say this my phone rings from my back pocket. I get it out and look at the caller ID.

Bokuto Keitorin

I answer the phone.

"Hey rin."

Rin: Hey! Are you all settled in?!

"Yes, thanks for the hired help. I'll repay you when I can."

She laughs "don't worry about it. Hey I'm coming over. I'm bringing Keiko."

Keiko is Keitorins 3 year old daughter. She's currently pregnant with a boy this time. I met Keitorin in America and her and her husband Bokuto Koutarou came down to Oklahoma for a visit. We met at the bass festival which is a fishing festival. It's a fishing festival, my family's loves fishing.

"It's not ready! Things are still out of place."

She sighs "Well I'm coming anyway. Ko-Chan is at practice. I'm out of a job while I'm pregnant and I need out of the house."

Keitorin is the manager and co coach of msby black jackels. She also works at Next champ witch was started by her family long ago. Now it's this huge deal.

"Fine you can come."

Keitorin laughs "Yay, alright I got to go Koutarou is calling."

"See ya soon." I tell her.

"Bye!"

Sighing I hang up the phone. "There's a lot of things that a 2 year old can get ahold of. I'm going to quickly baby proof"

I take it apon my self to lock all the sharp things away and put things I don't want Keiko touching out of her reach.

Finished I then  take a seat on my couch and open my phone to Jurassic World Alive. Some people like Pokémon go but I like JW alive.

I gasp when I see a Hatzegopteryx sitting close over my location.

"I could use more of you

"I could use more of you."

I click launch and the drone hovers over the dinosaur. I'm supposed to aim darts at the target on the dinosaurs body. I have only some time for the animal to run from my drone area. Once it's passed the blue area it will be gone.

For example

I focus on JW alive and soon I am able to collect 109 points on the dinosaur

I focus on JW alive and soon I am able to collect 109 points on the dinosaur. I fist pump the air and soon a knock comes from the door.

That should be Rin

I put my phone away and run to open the door. Once open I see Rin standingthere with Keiko on her hip.

"Hey there!! Welcome to my new home~"

I stand back and let her in. She looks around "It's not much but it will be." I tell her.

I look at Keiko and gasp. "oh my gosh she's super cute!! She has you and Koutarou's looks."

Keiko looks like her mother except for her golden eyes. She also has dark highlights like Bokuto only here's are dark brown and the rest of her hair is like her father.

"Can you say thank you?" Rin kisses her baby's cheek.

"Tank you!!"

I mental squeal at her cuteness "Your very welcome."

I then look at Rins pregnant belly. "How's it feel to be 6 and a half months."

She sighs "I feel fat. I mean I'm happy I'm pregnant but I still have a daughter to raise."

I laugh "maybe you should wrap up more often."

She laughs "Believe it or not I've never had him do that. We always leave it to chance. I like it this way honestly. We might be making a volleyball team who knows."

I grimace "Seriously? Are you insane."

Rin places Keiko down, she holds her owl plushy close to her.

"Don't you want kids one day?" She asks.

"I mean I'd like to have children. I'd like a good Christian man like you got but I'll just take what I can get."

Rin sits on the couch "That reminds me come to church with me. Ko-Chan and I spend our weekends at home with our parents and we go to church. What do you say?"

"That's a big commute on your part."

Rin smiles "Family is important to us."

I look around "I don't know Rin, things are crazy right now. I got nothing figured out honestly."

She stands up and grabs my hands "all the more reason. I'm not going to force you but I'm going to present the opportunity as much as I can. I love you ya know."

I squeeze her hand then look at Keiko who's playing with her owl.

Too cute

"Pray for me. I'm not ready just yet. I have alot to figure out."

It's not a lie, I still have to unpack and find a job. I'm thinking of working somewhere with cakes. Strawberry short cake to be exact.

Rin hmms "Oh alright. Just let me know when you change your mind. So what do you need help with?"

I hold up my finger "Nothing from you."

Rin sighs then pick up Keiko who is now beside her feet.
"I can do something."

"I'm going to  plug in the tv and DVD player. Then I'm going out for groceries. My car won't be ready until Tomorrow so I'm gonna need a ride."

Rin raises her hand "Oh me pick me!"

I laugh "Thank you very much Rin~"

She claps her hands and Keiko joins in.

"Yay auntie is letting mommy help." Rin says into Keikos hair.