Ch. 4

I arive at the museum in alittle less than 5 minutes. I decided to eat the rest of my cake and after I check myself in the mirror.

"At least I look decent."

I open the door and head inside. When I enter the doors of the museum I gasp.

"This is so cool.." a TRex skeleton hangs above the entrance.

I look at the sign infront of me. It gives a map of the place. I look to my left and see the the gift shop. On the window it has a sigh say help wanted. I walk into the gift shop feeling happy like a small child.

I finally make my way to the checkout where a woman sits on her phone.

"Excuse me, Are you still taking applications?"

She looks up at me "Oh! Yes! I'm sorry I'm Yomato Reina, the manager. Are you looking for a job?"

I nod "unfortunately. This seems almost perfect honestly."

Reina shuffled through a few papers then hands me a small stack.

"Here you are. Just fill that out. You don't have any one fighting you for this position so chances are it's yours for the taking."

I smile "Oh! I can only hope. Thank you."

I bow then make my way outa but just as I turn the corner I run into some one. I gasps. I then look up.

"I-It's you. The Kei guy.."

He frowns "Tsukishima.. Besides that you should watch were your going."

I gap "I was watching where I was going. You where on your phone—Hold on that's!"

I point to his phone, no way he's playing JW alive.

"You play JW Alive?!"

He raises a brow at me "Eh~ you know the game?"

"I own it, your the first person in Japan that I've come across that plays the game. Do you also play Jurassic world the game?"

"I do. What's your name?" He asks

"L/n F/n. And your Tsukishima Kei?"

He nods

"I have to get to work, I'll see you around Dino-Hunter."

I watch him walk away and I love doing soo.

No way, somone who plays the game! And he works were I might work!!

I giggle and literally skip out of the museum.

I get outside then hop into my car. Once inside I open Jurassic World Alive. I see a level 30 boss is over the Museum.

"Dang, I'm not high enough. I wonder if that guys able to battle that boss.."

I put my phone in the cup holder then I start looking through the paperwork I'm supposed to fill out.

Need a Pen..

I dig through my purse finding a pen then start filling out the paperwork with it.

Seeing that I need to attach some needed information to the paperwork I head home to grab what I need.