Ch. 31

I arived at Sendai stadium not to long ago. I honestly feel out of place.

"I know Kei said just wait for him by the gate but—"
Just as I say that Kei runs up to me from the direction of the gym.

"Hey sorry I'm late."

I shake my head "No it's fine really. Are you sure I'm aloud to watch your practice?"

Kei tries to give me a hug but I dodge him because he's sweaty.

"I don't want to get sweaty, I'll hug you later."

Kei smirks "I get it. As for you watching practice I've talked to coach and he's fine with it. Just as though you don't distract us or cause problems."

I pout "I won't."

"You say that but I have a feeling the other guys will spot you as soon as you walk in. I've told you your beautiful. Your a beautiful American woman, I'll have to keep my eye on you."

Kei starts walking and I follow "So are those goggles your wearing?"

"Their prescription sport glasses. In case you forgot I need them to see."

I hmm as we approach the gym doors. "Well they suit you. Do I get to meet your coach?"

"No, he is dealing with a personal matter. Not all of the team is here. We use the gym as we please. It's just a few of the older player and then there's the younger ones. I am one of the younger. You'll probably meet Koganegawa Kanji whose our setter he's #23 and Kentaro Kyotani who's our opposite hitter he's #16 What's funny is we used to play against each other In high school."

I eye Kei's jersey to see a #17. "That's funny indeed. So where do I go?"

Kei places his hand on my lower back and guide's me in.

"Just go up those stairs, it leads to the bleachers. You can watch from up there."

I nod and Kei gives me a nudge so I make my way up.

Once up I have a clear view of the court. I see Kei talking to the other players before they start playing.

Once they start playing I can't help but be amazed by Kei. He's so good. I can't deny I find him hot but this just makes him hotter. I love the moments he blocks and his shirt flies up. He's extremely fit.

I try not to draw to much attention but his teammates spot me and the way they are looking at me is embarrassing. I guess Kei set them straight because they snap their head on his direction.

Practice lasted a hour since I arived. Key waves at me to come down. I carfully make May way down and stand at the edge of the court. Kei approaches me with his two friends not far behind.

"So what do you think?"

I bite my bottom lip "I'm VERY impressed. I think I'm even more attracted to you and I didn't think that was possible."

Kei smirks "That's good to know."

Kei's eyes widen when his friend wraps his arm around his waist.

"Sorry to interrupt but who's this beautiful lady."

I smile "L/N F/N, I'm Kei's Girlfriend."

"Oooh so it is true. Well that's too bad. Im just kidding!! Im Koganegawa Kanji and this slump behind me is Kyotani Kentaro."

I look behind Kaganegawa to see a male with a hair do that reminds me of a tennis ball. He waves with a blush on his face. He looks like he'd rather be doing something else.

"It's nice to meet you both. You all were amazing! I enjoyed watching you guys."

Kei detaches himself from Koganegawa.

"Oh you like that huh? I was amazing right!?" Koganegawa says alittle too excited.

"You all were amazing."

"Have you ever watched a volleyball match before?" Kyotani asks.

I shake my head "No, well on TV. My best friend has shown me some on her phone. I caught on though with the information I have."

They all nod "Alright I'll walk you to you car."

Koganegawa pouts "awe I wanted to get to know l/n-Chan alittle more."

Kei rubs his temples then looks at Koganegawa.

"Absolutely not. She came to watch me play if that wasn't clear."

Koganegawa continues pouting "Stingy"

Kei takes my hand and starts to drag me out of the gym. I wave to the two.

"It was nice to meet you both!"

When we are ways away Kei turns to me "Kanji would have talked your ear off. Be glad I saved you."

I laugh "lucky for you I find every moment with you good."

Kei smirks and then steps closer. I blush when his hand cups my face.

"Then you won't mind if I do this?"

Kei slowly leans down and captures my lips in a slow but sweat firm kiss. I kiss back feeling over the mood. After a good 6 seconds he breaks the kiss.

"That was amazing.." we say at the same time.

I giggle "can we do that more often?"

Kei smirks and once more captures my lips in a gentle kiss.

I enjoy the way his lips feel on mine. They arnt even chapped.

We part and he brings me into a hug. Even though he's sweaty I hug him back.

"Your going to be sweaty now."

I sigh "I don't care."

This is heaven.