Ch.29

We arive at my home and it's almost dark. I invite Kei inside when I get the door open.

"It's nothing special but my couch is comfortable." I giggle as I take off my shoes. Kei does the same.

"Are you one of those people who cares about taking your shoes off at the door?"

I shake my head "im American so of course I don't care."

Kei chuckles. I quickly rush to my dvd stand.

"Here it is. It's the entire collection." I pull out the dvd case. I see Kei take a seat on the couch and look around.

"It's a nice place you have."

I smile "Thank you. So which one do you want to watch?"

"Hmm, I haven't seen Jurassic world 3 in a while. What about you?"

I turn on my tv and DVD player then pop in the DVD.

"Same."

I grab the remote then make my way to the couch. I plop down by Kei.

"Lights on?" He asks.

I hop up and turn off the light then sit back done.

"I thought popcorn but I'm still full from our dinner."

The tv stops on the title screen.

"Same."

I point the remote at the Tv and press play.

"Here we go!"

We both get into the movie but I take note how Kei puts his arm around me so I lean in then it turns to a all out cuddle.

However I find myself falling asleep by the end.

Kei POV

As the credits roll I find myself looking at F/n. She's asleep in my arms. Knowing she will probably be more comfortable laying straight on the couch I slide from her grasp around my waist and lay her down. I watch her lips as they part when she breathes in and out.

"No.. not yet.."

Silently I kiss her forehead then make my way to my shoes. Once their on I quietly make my way out. I lock her bottom lock but leave the top because I can't do that without a key.

"I'd love to stay but I'm afraid this innocent aditude might turn into something else. I'm a gentleman after all,"

-no one's pov-

Kei leaves f/n on the couch cover up then heads home.