Part 34

-Time skip to a decent amount of time.-

Today I go to work however I have started my period. When I'm on my period I'm down and out for a week at least. I sometimes have it and sometimes don't due to being on Nexplanon a birth control implant that is in my arm. It's not even been two years since I've been on it and this time I'm hurting.

"I just need two days Reina then I'll muscle through it."

Reina: Alright get better soon L/n.

I sigh then grab my abdomen as a cramp bursts my insides.

I wine and hang up my phone.

Just as I let out a wine my phone rings.

It's Kei.

Me: "Hello Ow.."

Kei: "F/n? Are you okay? You haven't showed up for work yet."

Me: "I'm fine Kei Owww!!" I wince and lay down in a fetal position.

Kei: "What's wrong? You don't sound ok."

Me: "You probably don't want to know."

Kei: "Uh I'm asking so I want to know."

Me: "Okay well I'm on my period. The cramps are killing me."

The phone is silent for s moment then.

Kei: "After work I'll come over with some things that will dull the pain. I'll also bring myself and try to make you feel better."

I blush Me: "You don't have too. I have a heating pad. Ice cream would be nice along with some more midol. I could use some cuddles."

Kei: "Then I'll bring just that. What kind of ice cream?"

Me:"(favorite ice cream) thank you so much Kei."

Kei: "I love you"

Me: "I love you two."

I blush even harder. We soon end the call. I stand up to go get my heating pad. These cramps are debilitating.

Once the heating pad is plugged in I lay on the couch with it on and cover up.

"I hate you period."

I pop in a midol and wash it down with water.

"I'm so blessed to have such a amazing boyfriend. Oww.."

Hour's later I'm in the same spot trying not to move. Then a knock comes from my door.

"Who is it?!"

"It's Kei!"

I sigh "use your key Kei!"

Not long later my door opens. I look his direction to see his hands full with groceries.

"Aw Kei what all did you bring me?"

Kei shuts the door with his foot then heads for me kissing my forehead he then heads for the kitchen.

"I brought extra snacks just incase."

I open my arms to him as he hands me my ice cream "I haven't eaten all day, thank you owe." I wince as I grab the ice cream. Kei frowns and sits beside me. He pulls me close and runs my arm trying to soothe me.

"Thank you for being here Kei."

Kei kisses the top of my head "I'll always be here for you."

What a wonderful man