Ch. 10

-time skip to work day-

I stand in my room taking apon my appearance, my f/c shirt and blue jeans fit perfectly together, Reina has my name tag she had to have it made for me. What I'm wearing happens to be the dress code. I sigh and look at my phone.

I'm making good time.

I grab my keys then head out the front door.

"Good Morning!" A elderly lady says to me from her front porch as she waters her flowers.

I smile as I lock my door turning my attention to her. "Good-morning! Your flowers are beautiful!"

"Thank you very much, I sure love them well." She says ending with a laugh.

"You do a good job at loving them. I'm L/n F/n by the way."

She sets down her water can and places her hands on her hips. "Your new to Japan and our customs?"

I blink twice "Eh yes, have I done something to offend you?! I'm so sorry!"

The elderly woman turns to a fit of giggles "oh heavens no, my son in law is American so lucky for you I'm not picky about my neighbors. I'd suggest bowing when introducing your self, there are some who arnt as forgiving. My late husband was one of those kind of people."

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry for not bowing. Thank you for your advice. I must get going however. May I ask your name?"

The old woman smile "Fushima Yumi, you can call me Yumi dear."

Smiling I bow "It's nice to meet you Yumi, I really must go it's my first day after all."

"It's nice to meet you too F/n-Chan. Don't be late."

I soon scurry off to my car. Once inside I give another wave to Yumi.

And here I thought having the homes close together would be a bad thing.

As I drive down the road I keep my phone in my purse although I am tempted to play JW alive while driving but that's against the law. I assume.

It was a breeze getting to work with not much traffic.

I pull into the free employee parking space. There's 3 other cars here from what I can see. Once parked I grab my purse taking my phone out of it.

"I have alittle time to spare~"

Just as I say that a knock comes from my window making me jump. I look to see Riena standing with a big smile on her face. I smile.

"Let me get out of the car." I tell her.

She steps back as I open the door and shut off my car.

"I'm glad your early! This way we can get you situated."

I step out of the car with my purse in hand then shut the door"That's nice of you." I tell Riena.

She holds out her hand to me. "Here's your name tag by the way. It has your actual name and everything not just Historical Time museum gift shop on it."

I sweat drop and I take it from her and laugh. I notice the white car parked not far from me.

Tsukishima is already here?

"come with me, ill show you the ropes. im very pleased to have you working with us. we have 3 workers including you now. most people dont want this fantastic job." Riena smiles wide.

how can somone be so cheery at 7am.

smileing  i nod. "I see, well im ready when you are Boss."

I shut my door then push the lock button on my Keychain.

"Good Let's get started."