Ch.28

-time skip to date-

I just finished getting dressed in (favorite outfit) and now I'm doing my hair and even makeup. I don't usually wear makeup but I feel I should in this case.

"Alright I'm ready. Kei should be here soon to pick me up."

I grab my phone off the charger and put it in my purse. As soon as I do a ding comes from it. I take it out to see Kei has texted me telling me he's here.

I quickly leave my house but make sure to lock it. Miss Yumi  is sitting on her front porch.

"My My don't you look great. It seams you have a date. Have fun dear."

I wave at Yumi. "Thank you."

I then make my way to Kei's car, he gets out to open my door.

"You look beautiful."

I blush and take a seat in the car. "Thank you. You look very sharp yourself."

"Thanks, watch your knees." He shuts my door the runs to his side and gets into the car. As we put on our seatbelt he turns to me.

"Let's go. I'm hungry."

He puts the car in drive then we are off.

"You look Beautiful without make up too. Just thought you should know."

I blush softly "Thanks, I don't really see it but I'm glad you do."

Not to long have we arived at (favorite restaurant).

"I'll get your door hold on." Kei puts the car in park and exits the vehicle and makes his way to me opening my door. I step out. "Thank you Kei."

"My pleasure." He shuts my door then takes my hand.

I could get used to this..

When we enter the restaurant we are led to a table. The menus are placed down infront of us.

"Can I get your drinks?" The waitress says only looking at Kei.

"Water please. Babe what would you like?"

I blush at the pet name but I understand he's doing it to prove that we are TOGETHER infront of the waitress who's googly eyeing my boyfriend.

She puts on a fake smile and looks at me.

"I'll have (Drink/none alcoholic.)"

The waitress writes it down and with one last look between me and Kei she leaves.

I look through my menu. "Thank you for that."

Kei lowers his menu. "She was well aware we are on a date. If not she's stupid."

I smile softly "Do all the girls eye you or is it just me and the waitress?"

Kei smirks "Many eye me but I'm not interested in them only you."

I feel my heart skip a beat and my body feels almost chilled in the best way possible.

"Lucky me." I bite my lip.

"So have guys always eyed you like I do?" Kei looks me in the eyes.

I lower my menu further "Yes.. much to my dismay. I had a boyfriend growing up but he cheated on me then broke up with me at church camp. He's nothing compared to you. I'm very blessed to have met you."

Kei frowns but Before he can say anything the waitress comes back with our drinks.

"Alright here you are you two. Now are you ready to order?"

Kei and I nods.

"I'll have (preferred meal)." I tell her. She writes it down then turns to Kei.

"And you Sugar?"

Kei frowns "I'd like you to stop being inappropriate infront of my girlfriend and I. I don't know you and I don't plan too. As for my Dinner I'll have the same as my girlfriend."

Kei finishes with a smile. Another waitress overheard our conversation and steps in.

"May, I'll take over this table. Please attend to the table in the corner."

May walks away embarrassed.

"Hello I'm Yui, what can I get you. I also apologize for Mays inappropriate behavior."

Kei and I look at each other then Yui. "Thank you. I'll have (preferred meal)."

Yui writes it down then turns to Kei.

"Same." Kei tells her.

She writes it down then takes our menus.

"Alright I'll be back with your food."

I wave to her as she leaves then turn my attention to Kei. He's staring at me with a soft smile.

"What?" I ask.

He chuckles "Just enjoying my time."

I blush "why must you always make me blush."

Kei laughs "You do blush a lot. I'm good at triggering it though."

I smirk "Yes, you are."

Not but 5 minutes later our food is at our table.

"Ooh my gosh that tastes so good!!" I humm

Kei nods taking a bite of his food. "It's delicious!"

After our meal we get into deep conversation, sorta.

"Haha My brother did that one time but a crawdad pinched his nipple and he never did it again."  I cover my mouth and laugh. Kei laughs with me.

"Yeah my big brother had the same in counter except it was with a lizard. It was a dare but I was ashamed to call him my brother for a decent while." Kei takes a drink of his water.

"Oh come on what's the real reason you despised your brother?"

Kei becomes quite and my smile faulters.

"Kei I didn't mean to over step."

Kei shakes his head "you didn't, I'll tell you."

Before I could say anything he started to explain what happened to him and his brothers relationship at one time.

When he's through I fill for him.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry. At least you two are better now."

Kei nods "Yeah, he calls me almost every day. He still lives at home with mom and dad."

I take a drink then hmm "that's kind of sweet. What about you?"

He raises a brow "do I live with my parents?"

I nod "yeah?"

"Hah no, I have a apartment. My mom wanted me to though."

I smile "That's sweet."

"Yeah, my brother still teases me about my love for dinosaurs. He would watch Jurassic park with me every time I watched it and he enjoyed himself so he can't tease for long."

I gasp "Speaking of Jurassic park I have Jurassic park 1-3 and Jurassic world, we should watch them together sometime. What are you doing later?"

Kei blinks "You want to have a movie night?"

I nod "Yes, let's do it. Just movies and hanging out."

"Just hanging out?"

I clasp my hands together "Yes, what do you say?"

Kei takes a minute then gives me his answer.

"Sure, let's do it."