Ch.5

I've made my way back to the museum with paperwork in hand.

"Can you see me now?" I asks the manager Stepping into the store.

"You again, that was fast! Sure come inside my office."

I walk into her office and sit down. I hand over my paperwork. I watch as She looks through it.

"It all seems to be in order , can you start Monday? I'd like to work you all week but weekends you will be off."

"I-I'll work when you want me to." I tell her.

She smiles "Your eager that's good. How about you take a Tour of the Museum while your here. You just moved here right?"

I nod "yes, that's a good idea."

They manager leaves her office and comes back with another person. In this case Tsukishima Kei.

"I told you I can't do personal tours for your friends."

Reina rolls her eyes. "She's my employee and she needs to know these things. Take here around and show here why we are the best dinosaur museum there is."

Tsukishima looks at me and smiles "Ooh it's you. Alright I'll show you around."

I stand up then bow respectfully "Thank you for making time."

"Yea, Sure. Let's get started."

It took one hour to finish Tsukishimas tour.

"And That's the bathroom. That concludes our tour."

I giggle "Good to know. Hey what level are you in JW Alive?"

He raises his brows "why?"

I pout "can you at least take on a level 30 boss?"

He smiles "Almost.. I'm almost there. Let me guess your level is 5 or 7?"

I pout "for now or something like that. Makes Raids hard to do. I love the game though. I give it 10 Dino Hearts."

Tsukishima hmms "Dino hearts, your different you know that."

I nod "I've been told. What's your User?"

"DinoTsukki, what's yours?"

"DinoHeart, a friend picked it for me."

"I see, I'll have to keep a eye out for you during raids then." He pushes up his glasses

"Wanna be Raid buddies?" I suddenly asks biting my lip hopeful.

Tsukishima looks taken back. "We barely know each other. Actually we don't know each other we only know each other's names."

"So you don't want to be raid buddies?"

Tsukishima sighs "You have to earn my Friend ship."

"So what I buy you strawberry short cake every now and then? Come on be my Raid buddy. Strictly Raid buddies for now?"

Tsukishima eyes me then sighs "We will be working together anyway so sure why not."

I yes and clap quietly

Tsukishima rolls his eyes "alright I have more tours to guide, see you later Dinoheart."

Tsukishima stratens his jacket then walks around me. I wave.

I should get home to pack anyway.