Ch.27

The next morning I get up and I'm in a really happy mood I even left early and stopped by Starbucks getting both Tsukishima and I Carmel frappes.

Once I get to work I wait for him to arive which he doesn't keep me waiting long.

"Hey! I got you a Carmel frappe." I say approaching him.

Kei locks his car door then turns to me with a smile.

"Thanks, I don't usually drink coffee but I love frappes"

I sweat drop "You know it's Coffee right?"

Kei rolls his eyes and takes the frappe "Yes I know."

I take a drink of mine and nod "Subway today?"

"Like always." He tells me.

I nod "and the day begins."

"So it seems."

Kei takes my hand catching me off guard but I soon comply and hold his hand as we walk into the museum. Kei walks me to the museum gift shop.

"I'll see you later." He once again surprises me and kisses my cheek. I blush.

"Thanks for the frappe." He tells me with a smile then walks off. I turn back to the gift shop to see Kai watching me. When I make eye contact with him he looks away.

Sighing I make my way to him. "Kai can we talk."

He smiles "sure. I do need to get to work though."

I nod "Look I don't want things to be weird between us. I consider us friends and I don't want to ruin that."

Kai sighs "I'm sorry. I just like you. I find you very beautiful and kind. I had no idea you had a boyfriend or that you were seeing someone. I mean it's no lie that I tried asking you out... I don't want to loose you as a friend."

I smile "Then let's put this behind us and save our friendship! Kay?"

He nods "Alright."

We shake hands and go about our work.

-Time skip to Lunch-

"But yeah Kai and I are good now. So how has your day been so far?"

Kei swollows his food. We are sitting in subway eating our lunch.

"That's good I guess. My days been good. The middle school class came in alittle to rowdy for my taste."

I sip out of my drink "So you don't like kids?"

Tsukishima nods "when they behave."

I sweat drop "be honest though, do you always behave?"

Kei smirks "wouldn't you like to know. Guess your going to have to find out for yourself."

I smile "That's a yes."

Kei laughs.

I take a bite out of my sandwich and eye Kei.

He doesn't like kids? If Kei and I are together for a long time and marry does he not want kids.

"Don't get me wrong I'd like some someday but being around kids all day make me sometimes rethink it."

I blush softly at his comment "Oh, surly not all kids are bad. It all depends on the parents."

"That's true I guess. So we raise our kids right then?"

Hearing this I choke on my sandwich. I get a drink trying to wash it down.

"P-Pardon?"

Kei starts to laugh "I'm just messing with you. We arnt to that stage in our relationship yet."

I sigh in relief.

Even though I thought about it it's still embarrassing to talk about.

"A-Anyway, Riena is changing it up on me. Instead of working the stocks I'm working the register. I absolutely hate numbers."

Kei shrugs "It's not that difficult..

I raise a brow "Your a genius right? I mean you made good marks in school?"

Kei smirks "flawless.. what about you?"

"Same except for algebra 2.. I managed to pass with a C. I hated school so much."

Kei hmms "school isn't particularly liked anyway. Any sports or activities?"

I smile "I played basketball for a short amount of time. I ended up quitting and started saving for my future."

"Ohh that's right, congratulations on making it."

I giggle "Thank you."

Kei looks at his watch "We should head back."

I quickly finish my sandwich then speak with a full mouth.

"I'm weddy."

Kei sweat drops "Your lucky your cute at whatever you do or I'd find your actions unattractive."

I laugh and continue to chew.

He finds me cute~

"Alright let's go~" I say throwing my trash away.

Kei does the same "after you your highness."

"Thank you my King~"

And with that we are back to work.