Ch. 33

Rin had her baby and now we are on our way to her moms house. Once we arive we gape at the place. "Wow.. it's quite the size.to think it's just Rins mom. Since her dad died and all. I guess since Koutarous parents live next do they keep her company." I say looking at Kei as he drives us into the coldasack. We park infront of the residence. Rins mother Michi meets us at the door.

"F/n dear how are you?!" We hug and she looks at Kei.

"Oh this is my boyfriend Kei." Kei bows.

"It's nice to see you again Tsukishima. Last time I saw you was at training camp. You've grown up nicely."

Kei smiles "Thank you. It's nice to see you again."

Michi smiles "like wise. Come in you two."

Michi invites us in. As we step inside we take in the large house. It's not a mansion but it's big. I look on the couch to see Koutarou asleep at the end of the couch with Keiko on his chest also asleep. Rin sits rocking her bundle of joy.

"Don't worry about waking them up, they can sleep through anything." Rin smiles at me. I awe and make my way to her.

"Aww Rin he's so Tiny! Kei come look at him."

Rin giggles as Kei gets closer.

"He won't bite Kei." Rin says. Kei takes a seat on one side of Rin and I take the other.

The baby's name is Koharu after Rins dad and instead of looking like his father like Keiko does he's got Rins eyes. He has Koutarous hair though.

Keiko has Koutarous hair accept the dark patches are brown and she has his eyes.

"He's beautiful Rin."

I watch as Kei touches his tiny hand and smiles "he's so tiny."

Rin giggles "Want to hold him?" She says looking at us both. F/n first." She positions Koharu to where he slides into my arms. I gasp as his doe eyes look up at me.

"Hi there.. Your something arnt you. Oooh he's so precious Rin."

Koharu begin to smile making my heart melt.

"I want one some day..". I say to myself but Kei heard me. I look up at him and he looks at me.

"Your turn Kei." Rin says taking Koharu from my arms.

"Just hold him like F/n did." Rin smiles slipping Koharu into Kei's arms.

Kei looks down at Koharu and stats to lightly bounce him. I blush. I'm thankful for this moment. Seeing Kei with a baby turns my heart to mush."

"He is pretty cute." Kei says handing him back to Rin.

"Thank you. And thank you for coming over."

Kei takes Koharu's little hand with his pinky. Koharu wraps his fingers around his pinky making me Aww.

"Wouldn't miss it."

We stay for awhile longer and visit with Koutarou and the rest of the family. After hours later we take our leave.

As Kei drives he kisses my hand. "So, you really do want kids?"

I look at him a smile softly "I really do. What about you?"

We stop at a stop sign. Kei looks at me. "Yeah, I want kids too."

My heart quickens as he kisses my forehead.

One day I'll marry this man.