Ch.21

After hours of driving we eat lunch a the jack in the box then he drops me off at home.

"I had a great time Kei"

We now sit in my drive way.

"I had a good time too."

We both make eye contact and surprisingly we keep it.

"We should do it again.. next time let's go somewhere like a restaurant."

My heart races "L-Like a d-date."

Kei smirks "Your cuter when you blush short stuff. Yes, a date. What do you say? Next Saturday?"

I blush and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Y-Yes, I'd like that."

I look at him a moment longer then open the door to the car. With a final wave I exit his car.

"See you Monday."

Kei smiles "Yeah, see you."

I turn and make my way inside the house after unlocking the door. Once inside I let out a squeal of happiness.

"Tsukishima Kei asked me out!!!"

I quick take my phone out of my purse and call Rin.

Rin: Hello?

Me: Rin! Guess what?!"

Rin: what? Oh you want to go to church with me tomorrow!!"

I frown feelings differently on the subject that before.

Me: Maybe, but that's not it.. Tsukishima Kei asked me on a date!"

Rin: Oooh Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

Me: Thanks so much! Oh and about Church... I think I'll go."

The line goes silent

Rin: Yay! Oh you won't regret it!"

I talked to Rin for a hour before I let her go. She told me about some things I didn't know. She sent me a photo. I wondered about baptism. You see being a Christian isn't all about believing and you don't get a spot in heaven for just believing. To get into heaven you must be immersed in water, in Christ. there 10 things that will earn you a place in heaven . The thing she sent me really help me understand.

In flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ" (2 Thessalonians 1:8)
1. Hear the word of God :
Rom 10:17
2. Believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God:
John 8:24, Matthew 16:16
3. Repent and turn from your sins:
Luke 13:3, Acts 2:38
4. Confess your faith in Christ:
Matthew 10:32,33; Romans 10:9-10
5. Be Baptized, immersed in water, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, for the remission of your sins:
Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38, Romans 6:3-4
6. Worship Regularly:
Acts 2:42, Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 16:2, Hebrews 10:25
7. Study the Bible:
1 Peter 1:21-22
8. Grow:
2 Peter 3:18
9. Teach others the gospel:
Matthew 28:19,20; 1 Peter 3:15
10. Continue faithful unto death:
Revelation 2:10

Do all those and you are on your WAY to heaven. I personally know many will go on their own ways and ignore the truth but I promise to be open minded and take everything to heart. God gave me Tsukishima Kei.. I thought I'd never be in a relationship ever again and even though we aren't technically together it's still something. I have a good feeling.