Ch.9

"I'll see you Rin." We just got through with the last box for today and Rin has to get back. She puts her purse over her shoulder.

"Of course you will. Have a respectable time with Kei."

I roll my eyes "it's not like that! I told you!"

"Oh! Good luck on your new job by the way." She smiles

"Thanks rin, I appreciate it."

Rin open my front door. "I'll be going now."

"Be careful okay?" I eye her. She nods.

"No worries I will. It became dark earlier than I thought." She looks outside.

"Precisely why I said be carful."

Rin pulls me in for a hug and I hug her back.

"Bye now." Rin leaves my home and I watch as she gets into her car and drives off. I sigh when she's gone.

"She's such a blessing.."

I shut my door and lock it. I then take a seat on the couch. Sighing I take my phone out from my bra.

"Let's see what's around now."

I open JW alive and see a few creatures in the vicinity. I notice a notification from the friend requests. I click on it to see DinoTsukki wants to be my friend.

Tsukishima!

I click accept then notice another notification on my alliance bar.

DinoTsukki has invited you to join Frog DNA alliance.

Smiling I accept. "Good thing I didn't have a alliance yet."

I then go back to see if there's anything I can get for daily rewards. I managed to get darts and scent capsules. I then go through the drop spots and get those rewards.

I smile when I see a rare creature.

"I could use more of you

"I could use more of you."

I end up getting 45 darts of DNA.

I start to go for more DNA when I get a text.

Tsukishima Kei

Hey what was your day like?

I hmm "Strictly business hmm?"

Me: Just unpacked some boxes with Bokuto Keitorin. She talked high of you."

I bite my lip contemplating what I just sent.

He's gonna know we were talking about him!

My phone dings

Tsukishima Kei

You were talking about me? 😯

I face palm. Now he probably thinks I'm weird.

Me: Yes, nothing bad of course.

I smile softly feeling lucky he's even taking interest in my day.

My phone dings again

Tsukishima Kei

I'd hope so, although I really don't care.

Thinking back on Rin and I's earlier conversation I think how it's not so innocent talk.

Me: so how long have you worked at the museum?

Tsukishima Kei

About a year now. I'm busy between work and Volleyball. Not to mention JW Alive for pleasure.

Me:

Sendai Frogs yes?

Tsukishima Kei

You remembered? I'm a middle blocker.

Me: Are you any good?

Tsukishima Kei

I like to think so.

I smile, Tsukishima is so tall and a middle blocker fits him well. I don't know much about volleyball but Rin has mentioned certain things about it.

I look at the clock. "I need to get into the shower. I decided to tell Tsukishima I need to go.

Me: That's great! I got to go get into the shower. It's been a long day of unpacking.

Without waiting for him to reply I start stripping on the way to my bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind. Once in my room I'm fully naked and cold. I shiver and walk into my bathroom. I use the restroom then get into the shower and sigh when the warm water hits my body.

"Aaaah, that feels good."

Once through with my shower I get dressed for bed. I eye my (favorite Animal/ F/a.)calendar on the wall and eye Monday specifically. It has a (f/c) circle around it.

"Monday is coming around quickly. Only one more day."

Sighing I walk to the kitchen to get me some lemonade.

I poor my lemonade in a six flags glass that I got a few years ago. I then down it. Once it's gone I ah.

"Thank goodness rin made this for me."

I don't always like Lemonade but Rins lemonade is delicious.

I hear my phone ding from the bedroom. I fill my glass with ice water then make my way back into my room. I place the cup of ice water on my nightstand. I plug in my phone to see a text from Tsukishima. I crawl into bed and read his text.

Tsukishima Kei

Good night.

I smile softly. It's not a joke that this time difference has its effect but it's something I've delt with well.

Me: Good night.

Sighing I lay back in my bed and quickly go to sleep.