Chapter 2

"She's healthy and there are no signs of something that you should be worried about

"She's healthy and there are no signs of something that you should be worried about." The veterinarian spoke calmly as she took of her glasses before standing up to take the box of medicine and vitamins for the pregnant dog.

She then gave the boxes to her client before taking a seat on her place once again. "Just make sure she takes these and have her eat properly with the right diet and nutrients she needs." She said as if she had said this for more than a hundred times already.

"Alright, thank you." (Name) sighed, relieved that her precious dog was in good health. She then took the pink collar and placed it on Kiki before carrying her like a baby.

She had a habit of carrying her dogs, treating them as if they're an actual baby which makes them a bit spoiled since their owner do seem to get them what they want and what they don't even need.

Knowing how dogs may get if they don't walk or run, (Name) stops her habit and let her dogs walk and run freely on their own. She was glad that her babies would run to her whenever they're tired and she was sure that they would never run off to who knows where.

The weekend was the lawyer's day off, she often just spend her day off on catching up on sleep, teas on social media, playing games, and watching movies or series that she may find interesting.

She does have friends to spend her time with, but she thinks that it's too much of a hassle to spend her time on them.

She walked to the bus stop and waited in the line for a few minutes, she was thankful that public buses were pet friendly-- in that way, she can bring her pets anywhere she wants.

Though, it would be less of a hassle if she had just bought a car and learned how to drive it safely.

After reaching the bus stop a few blocks from her home, she put down Kiki, so that she can walk even if it's just a few minutes.

The brunette looked around and noticed that there were few people around, perhaps because it was still early? She then smiled and hummed happily, it was rare for her to go out of her home but since Kiki needed a check up, she went out for the sake of her dog.

Looking down, Kiki seemed to enjoy walking too. (Name)'s babies were house pets, meaning that they were always at home and almost were never allowed to go out since some of her neighbours seem to have aggressive dogs and (Name) didn't want to expose them to that kind of danger.

"Ah!" (Name) yelped was thrown to the ground. A tall man seemed to have bumped onto her. Thankfully, she didn't startle Kiki and even move her from her place as (Name) let go of the collar's handle.

"Oh, sh#t! Sorry, miss."

The girl frowned and slowly stood up as she pats down the dirt she'd gotten on the ground from her clothes. "Would you mind looking at where you're going next time?" She said, a bit irritated that she now have a scratch on her palm.