Chapter 10

It has been a month since she had a hangout with her five friends

It has been a month since she had a hangout with her five friends. Since then, the girl had been getting frequent nosebleeds which made her best friend, Uki, worry about her condition.

After all, who wouldn't worry when your friend is having a nosebleed almost every other day? Won't her blood be low by now, due to the fact that she had excessive nose bleeding? Uki had different thoughts about what may happen, but he hopes that nothing bad would happen to his friend.

He sighs and hesitates to speak up about her going to the hospital, he knew how (Name) hated going to the hospital itself since she woke up there with no memories and longing for someone she couldn't even remember.

Though she'd be fine if she had a doctor at her own home, or at her friend's home. She just really didn't like the smell of the hospitals and maybe also the fact that a lot of people have died in the same beds over and over again.

Staring at his best friend, Uki now stood up and sat beside her. "Hey, how about we get you checked up." That wasn't even a question since from what he sees that (Name) really needs to get checked before it's too late.

"Uki, I'm fine. It's probably just the weather since it's become a bit hot lately." (Name) reassured as she changed the tissue inside her nose to a new one to keep the blood from flowing out.

But when she saw Uki's expression, she knew that he'd be adamant about having a doctor check her. So, she sighed and took out her phone.

"Okay, fine. I'll get myself checked." She dialed Lady Lucy's number, only to know that she was busy since she didn't pick it up, and (Name) didn't want to seem rude to call her again.

Then she moved to Luca's number and dialed it, the call was returned after a few seconds of ringing. "Hi, Luca. Are you busy?" She greeted them and asked first since she didn't want to disturb them from whatever they were doing.

There was a pause in the line for a few moments. "Ah, no. I'm not busy. Is there anything you need?" Luca replied, but in reality, he was currently in a meeting with Lucy and Luxiem to carry out their plan on catching the culprit who took a couple of packs of their newly made pill, the Candor pill.

The others seemed to have noticed that Luca was talking to (Name), he signaled them to quiet down a bit, so that he could hear her properly. He knew that after this call, the others would bombard him with questions about why (Name) called him.

"Would it be okay if I get checked up by Mister Vincent?" (Name) asked as she spoke slowly while Uki was staring at her with dead eyes.

"Of course, you don't need to ask. But why though? Are you alright?"  Luca spoke with worry lacing in his voice.

"Uhm, I've just been having frequent nose bleeds these past few days.."

"I can pick you up. What time would you prefer?"