Chapter 12

"You're the number one student again! Congrats, (Name)!" The students that knew that girl were once again amazed to see how her score had gone out in the exam

They supported her for being the most passionate person to ever step in the course of law. "As expected of our recitation saver." They were thankful that she also did answered almost every singl question that a teacher would ask the class.

"Thank you." She replied with a smile, feeling giddy all of a sudden as she had just received so many compliments from her blockmates.

"Why don't we hangout later? For celebration?"

And how could (Name) say no to that? She doesn't mind drinking or partying after the exams were over, so she took the offer. It was rare for her to go around and do this stuff, but it would be better for her if she let herself loose for once in a while.

And now her she was, looking for someone who'd help her on the tech department building. Her laptop suddenly turned off and she couldn't do anything about it, so she had to ask someone for help.

She had been hanging around the tech department's lobby for a while now and couldn't help but think that she wouldn't be able to at least find someone who'd actually help her without asking for anything.

She doesn't have the money and time to go to a tech shop where she could get her laptop fixed and having her laptop fixed there would take days, so she just had this decision to ask someone for help.

Cursing at herself, this was her fault for not having many friends and now she made her face thicker than before. She grumbled as she looked around the lobby that was slowly being filled with people since it was class hours for them.

Sighing, she felt at loss now since she couldn't fined someone. She'll probably just borrow some laptop from a friend or just type in on her tablet--

"Excuse me, you look a little troubled. Do you need help?" Finally, someone asked her. She was on the verge of crying at the thought of not being able to pass the essay that their professor suddenly asked to pass once their exam was over.

And like most students in the law department, they were too busy partying and drinking all nigh long and only noticed that their professor posted an announcement in the morning when they had a morning headache.

"Yes?!" She screamed, surprised that someone had actually approached her out of good will. She turned around go face the person and was greeted by a handsome tall guy that looked like someone out of her dreams.

The guy had a dark hair with pink and yellow strikes on it and had purple eyes that looked at her kindly. Looking at him, already made (Name) know that this dude here would have a kind vibe.

Embarrassed at herself, she shook her head and repeated as she calmed herself down. "I-I mean, yes please?" She sheepishly spoke as she rubbed the back of her head.