Chapter 17

Note: Long Chapter!This took me a couple of days to do, so I hope you enjoy! <3

Note: Long Chapter!
This took me a couple of days to do, so I hope you enjoy! <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The soft light coming from the early sun passed through the window glass and the thin curtains, allowing the girl to wake up from her deep slumber.

She groans as she finally opened her eyes, she had been so tired yesterday and now her body felt heavy after a goodnight's rest. She then sat up on her bed as she stared at her window blankly, she had this habit ever since she was young, so she couldn't help but still do it.

After a few minutes, she wad finally done from her dazed self. She stood up and stretched as she walked to her bathroom to take a bath before she would have her breakfast that consisted of overnight oats that she had made the other day.

Once she was ready, she made sure to check her belongings twice, so that she wouldn't have to go back here once again because that would be a waste of time and would drain her energy for her.

In addition, she still had Vox's jacket from yesterday night that she was grateful for since it was cold last night. She placed the jacket inside the paper bag after she had cleaned it and folded it neatly.

When everything was ready, she opened her door and was greeted by the cold temperature of the long hallway. One mistake today was that it would be cold, she closed the door and ran to her closet, taking out her favourite sweatshirt.

Now, walking outside her dorm, she just went to her favourite cafe to study and set the mood for her to be motivated to study. It was still weekday, so she wouldn't have time to do other unnecessary things like playing games but if someone asked to join, then she would.

She didn't have to order anything since frequents here at the café and the employees, and also the manager knows her, so she was free to use this space as a place for her to study.

After all, this café was meant as a place for students like here anyways.

There would also be times were the employees would give free cups of coffee to (Name) and other students who just study here, so they were grateful that this place was at a walking distance from their University.

Hours in and (Name) took her first break from studying, she advanced studied on her every class for today, so that later on, all she'd have to do was take additional notes.

She had her back against the soft sofa chair, and was comfortable in her seat as she stared at the glass window that the café had around their place, so that it would have a good natural lighting for their customers to enjoy.

Soon enough, the brunette finally stood up from her seat to go to her class that was two hours before noon. She knew she'f be hungry by that time, so she bought some snacks from the café and placed it on her bag.