Luca's Ending

"Luca? What are you doing here?" Surprised that the blonde-haired male had visited her home

"Luca? What are you doing here?" Surprised that the blonde-haired male had visited her home. (Name) smiled when she saw Luca playing with Kura in the living room and by the time she yelled out that she's home, the two boys ran off to greet her by the front door.

Kiki was in her and Kura's room, resting and looking after her newly born babies. The babies had been born safely and all of them were healthy, they were born at midnight around two in the morning.

(Name) was the one who helped and looked after Kiki when she was birthing and was thankful that everything ended peacefully and Kiki was recovering well already. As for (Name), exhausted and sleepy but she still went to work and even came home with other necessities that her pets will need.

"Is there a reason for me to visit you?" Luca grinned as he picked up Kura who seemed be wanting to be carried by (Name) due to the fact that he was jumping on the girl.

"Ah, no, not really. You can visit me anytime since I gave you guys the key here." (Name) shook her head as she removed her shoes and placed it on the shoe rack neatly before walking in to the living room.

She never really liked having outdoor shoes inside her home since she does have dogs and dogs often like whatever they want or see on the ground.

"How have you been lately?" Luca asked, then he took the bag that (Name) had on her shoulder, placing it on the couch before placing down Kura, who quickly ran to him and Kiki's room to give her and their babies some kind of affection, and to also let their babies know the scent of their father, so that they would be familiar with him.

"I'm all good. I'm back to working and.. basically back to normal?" (Name) answered, though she was still unsure of herself whether or not she was really back to normal.

But judging from how she lives right now, it was close to her life back them but with some changes. She had more friends now, her dog had finally had her puppies, and she's braver than before because of what she remembered and experienced.

"That's good to hear then." Luca walked over to the girl who took off her blazer, taking it from her and (Name) uttering a small thanks to Luca.
"Have you had dinner?" He asked, looking at the girl who went to her bedroom to change into a more comfortable clothing, her pajamas.

"Not yet, I'm planning to cook. Would that be alright for you?" She replied before she closed the door to change.

As soon as she went out, she heard Luca reply from the kitchen who busied himself on looking at the ingredients that (Name) had in her pantry, that way he could have an idea of what he and (Name) could have for dinner. "Of course, I'd eat anything you make."

"Have you seen Kiki's children? They're so cute and small." (Name) spoke out as she went to where Luca was, she went to his side and began thinking of what she and Luca could make.

"I did, I kinda wanted to pick them up earlier but she got mad at me, so I had to back off."

"Mhm, she's not that familiar with you yet so it happens. And mothers do tend to protective over their own children."