Shu's Ending

The sun shined brighter than usual as the brunette haired girl as she strode across the streets near the building of her lawfirm

The sun shined brighter than usual as the brunette haired girl as she strode across the streets near the building of her lawfirm. She had been spending days after days, thinking of a certain someone.

How could she face him after flirting with him head on when she first-- no, the second time she met him. She shook her head and slapped her face lightly to at least help make up her mind and shake her embarrassing thoughts off, yet it did nothing.

As she shook her cup of cold coffee that she deeply needed as she was currently busy with a new case. She may or may not have gotten rusty since it had been months ever since she had worked.

Uki had given her a easy case for her to get back on track and be back to her usual self that was able to solve hard cases easily. She just needed an easy start before she moves on to the hard ones.

Due to herself being distracted with her own thoughts, she failed to notice a person waving at her way and soon enough she bumped into them. Her head bumped into a person's chest and when she looked up, it revealed none other than Shu who was smiling down at her with his eyes closed.

"Hello there, (Name). You okay?" The male greeted as he head (Name)'s hand to support her footing since she nearly fell over when she tried to back away from Shu when she realized it was him due to the embarrassment that she felt.

Amused, Shu placed his hands on the girl's shoulder to keep her in place and look if she was feeling unwell or anything, but thankfully, she was doing fine.

Being held on Shu's arms like this made her nervous as she fumbled on her words at first. She took a few minutes to compose herself, she took a deep breath before she spoke. "Hi, Shu. It's been a while, isn't it?" She asked and let out a normal smile.

"Yeah, it has. How are you doing?" Shu's brows raised when he saw how (Name) acted, he shook his head lightly before he replied. He took his hand away and moved them to his pockets as they began walking to (Name)'s office.

It had been more than a week ever since (Name) had recovered from being drugged. She reunited properly with her friends and they even had a small party just for them to truly enjoy it, and they did. Though, she didn't get to speak with each and every one of them

"I'm doing quite well, thank you. What about you? How's your work? You know, the one with underground thingy and all." She cleared her throat before she spoke, then she drank some of her iced coffee as she walked side by side with Shu.

"It's all been well. To be honest, it's been a bit boring lately." Shu replied, shrugging his shoulders. Their enemies have been out of the game, meaning that they've been eliminated, permanently. It was fun when they've had enemies, but for the sake of innocent people around them, this was better than being involved with violence.

Looking up at Shu with a frown now present on her face. "Isn't that good? I mean, you'd be safe.." She muttered, but was still heard by Shu who seemed to have noticed the changes in her face.