Mysta's Ending

The skies were clear today and a certain someone suddenly decided to confess to the one they love

The skies were clear today and a certain someone suddenly decided to confess to the one they love. He thought that it was the right moment since it was only the two of them yet he didn't know that he had to first set the mood.

"You see, (Name)." Mysta started as he stopped on his tracks which caught (Name)'s attention to stop talking about a random movie that she had watched a couple of days ago.

He suddenly blurted out, "I like you."

This made (Name) tilt her head at Mysta, not catching and comprehending the fact that Mysta had just said that he likes her. Her brows furrowed as she stared at Mysta with a baffled face.

"Huh?"

"I said, I like you." Mysta repeated with not an ounce of shyness or shame on his side as he was confident that (Name) also liked him too.

After all, who can resist his handsome face and amazing personality?

He was fun to be with, though he would be the first one to speak up when he knows that something was wrong or what, and he can easily read the room.

"W-Wait, wait. Are you really saying that at this moment right now?" The girl asked, a bit surprised that Mysta was saying this now when they're literally walking on a busy side walk with some people looking at them as they heard Mysta confessing to her.

"Yep!"

Scratching the back of her nape, she continued to stare at Mysta's face for a few moments before saying, "Then uh.. I like you too, I guess?"

"What do you mean you guess?" With one eyebrow raised, Mysta asked this as he did not expect (Name) that she would be the one to hesitate on saying things like this as he have known her to be more of a straightforward person.

Sighing, (Name) shook her head and at the same time reached out to grab Mysta's hand, holding it gently. "Nevermind. I do like you, okay? Mysta?"

The two of them began walking again, mindlessly and slowly just so that they could spend more time with one another.

"So.. what are we? Like right now?" Mysta awkwardly asked, he was a person who wanted to clear up things first before he goes in deeper into a relationship.

"A human?" (Name) asked and tried to look innocent as possible despite knowing full well what Mysta was asking, she too was a bit confused due to the two of them being forward with their feelings to one another unlike some people that she knew.

Mysta would laugh at the joke but he was serious about this since this was his first time to ever confess and heck, even hold a girl's hand properly like he did with (Name). "Seriously?"

"Just kidding, hehe. We're a couple now, I think, or is that okay with you?" Laughing softly, (Name) asked for Mysta's consent first before she tells them what relationship they are currently in just to have a mutual feelings and decision for the sake of their relationship.