Chapter 14

The mall was filled with people who had different businesses to do, some are here to have fun, relax, and enjoy their time off from school, work, or maybe even from their own family

The mall was filled with people who had different businesses to do, some are here to have fun, relax, and enjoy their time off from school, work, or maybe even from their own family. Luca had been wearing a cap the whole time, so no one seemed to have recognized him, but only got distracted because of his building and height.

People passed by the brunette who stood alone and flustered as she stared at Luca's figure that was getting smaller and smaller as he walks away.

She shook her head and lightly slapped her face for not seeing how handsome Luca looked when she first saw him. The guy looked like a celebrity hiding from some of his paparazzi and crazy fans, not that she know who he was though.

"Ahh, what am I thinking?" She mumbled and then turned back to go out of the mall to have to her school's library which she was thankful for since it was only within walking distance, meaning she could save money from bus fares.

As she walked, the sun was still up and bright. She didn't have an umbrella so she had to walk under any shade she sees, she just didn't like being under the sun for too long, thank god she applied sunscreen before she left her home.

She held gripped her sling bag as she thought of how she had met guys who seemed too handsome for this world, she couldn't help but feel giddy like a high school girl experiencing her first love.

Sighing, she pushed the doors of her school's library and was greeted by the cold temperature of the said place. It was quiet and comfortable as a place to study since the librarian here was most strict and all which (Name) was a bit thankful for.

Meaning that she didn't have to worry about her scolding others because of the noise they were producing in a place that was only meant for studying and reading quietly, who could even read properly in a place that was full of noise? 

"Good afternoon." She said as she walked past the librarian who seemed to be new today. She then walked to the section of the book that she had been looking for on the internet, only to know that it'll be expensive and that she can't let her parents bother buying it now that she knew that her school library had it.

It's better to borrow than buy the things that she'll probably regret later on since a law course would mean that she'll still have to get a couple more books once she goes up to a higher year in college. 

Once she had the book she needed, she then proceeded to move on to the fictional books, mostly focusing on the romance books that she seemed to have liked after reading one that a random classmate had recommended to her. She never thought that she'd actually like cliche romance books since back then, she thought that it was a waste of time.

But now, she does not think that reading those kinds of books was not a waste of time. Reading them made her imagination active and made her emotions alive as if she was the one experiencing all of those romance stories. 

Heck, she imagines that some kind of love story may happen to her soon-- she also hopes that something will actually happen since she's a bit worried that she'll grow old and alone.