Chapter 11

The lawyer opened her eyes and was greeted by none other than a familiar cafe

The lawyer opened her eyes and was greeted by none other than a familiar cafe. In front of her was her laptop, tablet, and a binder notebook. It seemed that she was studying.

Then her body moved to get her iced coffee, taking a sip of that cold treat. She really needed caffeine every single day or else she won't be able to function properly when she's studying.

Not long after (Name) seemed to finally notice that this wasn't her, moving her own body. But rather, she was watching herself do what she had to do.

This was her memories from before, she couldn't remember some time from her past when she was in first and second year of her studying law.

"Ahhh.." She moaned as she drank the coffee she ordered for the last time and at the same time stretching her legs that was under the table.

She had been studying for hours for the courses that she had which were Torts, Contracts, Civil Procedure, Property, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, and Legal Methods-- this was what being in a law course focuses on.

She's currently studying as a first year law student at Nijisanji University, at of course, Nijisanji District. She closed her laptop, turned off her tablet, and closed her binder notebook, dumping everything in her bag since she needed to go to her class in the next twenty minutes.

Once she was done with packing everything up, she quickly stood up and walked to get out of this café that she stayed at. This café was her life saver for her since it gives off a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, and even offers the best food and drinks that has a price of student friendly.

But when she was close on walking to the exit door, she bumped into someone. And that someone had his arms around another girl, not that (Name) cares.

She was too focused on studying law and being a consistent honor student that she forgot that she even had a boyfriend. Yes, a boyfriend, she herself was also surprised that someone even confessed to her despite looking haggard almost every single day due to studying too much.

Someone confessed to her for the first time and she of course, went along with it. This was her first time ever to experience what it was like to have a boyfriend.

Being with Henry for a couple of weeks were pleasant, she quite enjoyed his company but then Henry started to become distant and eventually, their relationship led to as if they were strangers again.

"(Name)! I--" Henry was surprised to even see his own girlfriend here, he didn't know that she even often spends her time here studying. He then moved his arm away from the girl he was with and said the most typical thing that a cheater would ever say. "It's not what it looks like."

"I know, and I don't care." In (Name)'s head, the two of them have already broken up and now she didn't know why Henry would even be like this when they haven't even talked for weeks or maybe even months.