Possessive You Bonus Chapter

Jay's POV:

Tahimik kong pinagmamasdan ang hallway habang hinihintay sina Benjamin at Jake galing office. Pinatawag kasi sila dahil sa nalalapit na events sa school kaya naman busy ang dalawang 'to ngayon. Habang ako? Relax lang sa gedli dahil kaya na nila 'yon.

My eyes darted at some random lady na tila natatakot makipagsiksikan sa pintuan on our first day of school. She looks anxious and terrified kaya tumayo na ako at lumapit sakaniya. I immediately rushed near her nang maitulak siya sa hagdan kaya naman agad ko siyang sinalo.

Her small eyes and thin lips are in front of me right now. Mukhang nagulat sya kaya naman tumayo na ito, yumuko at humingi sya ng tawad agad dahil sa ingay sa paligid,

"S-Sorry! H-Hindi ko po sinasadya!" she said. 

Everyone was talking about how coincidence na ako ang sumalo sakaniya out of all people. I can't stand these murmurings, so I smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, she looks so anxious and embarrassed.

She nodded, "Y-Yes! I-I'm fine! Sorry po talaga, ayos lang po ba kayo? Naku! Nadumihan ko ang uniform po ninyo, sorry po!"

She pulled out her handkerchief and started to remove the dust from my uniform,

"H-Hey! It's fine, don't worry about me." I smiled. "Basta 'wag lang ulit maglandas ang daanan nating dalawa ha?" I warned her, not because I don't really want to see her again, but the want to avoid seeing her.

I shouldn't want to pursue someone who's not compatible with my family's standard.

But fate's very funny. I see her often, I help her often, and I think that every time that we're together I'm slowly falling in love with her.

On how she handles herself, even though she's clumsy most of the time, still I'm right here ready to catch her. Oh how I love this woman, that's why I think carefully of all the consequences before I really submit myself to the fall.

And I guess I'm ready to give up all.

"Sure kana ba kay Karen, Hyung?" Johnny asked me.

I sighed and nodded, "Yes." I smiled.

"Ate Reilaña would be so happy and supportive if you will tell her."

I want a lowkey relationship with Karen if she'll accept me, I just don't want to bother her peaceful life just because she's in a relationship with me.

Ang advance ko mag-isip.

I chuckled as I thought those things. "Johnny, whatever happens, huwag mo akong gagayahin." I smiled weakly at him.

"Pero hyung-"

"I'm breaking our family rule for her, Won. I might die loving her."

Spending time with her feels surreal, this is just like how disney movies with happy endings feels like. It's so magical that I think we're the main character of this world.

Life's wonderful, not until we've caught.

"Jongseong! How many time should I read you the Park's Family Rule!" Dad shouted. "Your harabeoji (grandpa) will be very upset and disappointed!"

"Dad, come on. I really love Karen, I can see my future with her."

"What about our family's future?!" my aunt butted in.

I sighed, "You can't stop me from being in love with her. I won't come back to South Korea even if you force me to come home."

"Let's see!" Aunt Josy ended the call.