15. "I'm here for you Tori, I'll be by your side."

Chapter 15 - "I'm here for you Tori, I'll be by your side."

Carter's P.O.V

"Man you were so wasted last night." Hunter said laughing while taking a puff out of his cigarette.

"Bullshit." I spoke.

I was never a light drinker, even the amount of drinks I had I wouldn't even call myself drunk. Okay so maybe I over did it last night but I remembered a little things from the party, things I shouldn't have said to one certain person.

Hunter laughed. "I had to drag you out of the party myself." I narrowed my eyes at him. "And you were suggesting on driving us home." He said looking terrified.

We were currently at the back of the school, somewhere a little far away from school but you could still be able to see the school's building. No one ever tried coming here they were scared. Carlson, Val and Drew were in classes, apparently they had to pass this exam or else their parents would cut off their allowance, meaning no drugs or alcohol.

"I at least remember a few things from last night's party."

Hunter's eyebrows shot up. "Really?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah, I remember you getting your ass kicked." I said smirking.

Hunter rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh yeah, that's right." He said remembering back from last night. "That Tori girl was pretty scary last night." I chuckled thinking about Tori.

Speaking of Tori, was she in at school today?

I didn't see her first period?

It's not like her to miss school? Maybe she's in class right now.

I realised there was something I had to tell Hunter and the others, I guess I've been too busy to even tell them, that Tori knows about Tommy. Oh god, I hope she doesn't ask me questions about it.

"Hey Hunter?" I asked, not sure how he's going to take it.

"Yeah?" he asked running a hand through his hair.

I laugh nervously. "You know Tommy?" he nodded.

"Did he say anything?" Hunter looked slightly worried but relaxed when I shook my head.

"No, it's something else." He gestured me to go on. "Tori, you know Tori right? Yeah well...s-she sort of knows about him now." Hunters eyes widen.

He pushed himself off from his motorbike.

Mine is better.

"Carter! You know how dangerous Tommy is?"

"I know."

Hunter panicked. "You know? What's the others going to think?"

"Hey, it's not my fault that she decided to follow me!" I snapped.

Hunter looked stunned at my voice.

"Well that's not much of a problem now is it. Tommy's going to follow her every footsteps." Since when did he care about Tori? "Which also means if Serena's with her then Tommy will also follow Serena, fuck!" Hunter sighed putting his head in his hands.

I smirked, so it was Serena he was worried about.

He caught me looking at him. "What?" he looked pissed.

"So what's going on between you and Serena?" he narrowed his eyes at me, while I smiled.

"Nothing, now drop it."

Like I said, I can remember a couple of things that happened at the party. I was waiting for Hunter to come out of the toilet but he crashed into someone and it was Serena and Tori. I was looking at Serena, she looked like she had been crying. More importantly the way she looked away from Hunter. I'm no genius, but I know he must of done something.