P R O L O G U E [ S N E A K P E A K + T R A I L E R + C A S T ]

Thank you @starsandsky for the wonderful trailer you made I absolutely love it! :D

W A R N I N G : If you've clicked on the summary, then down below you would know that this story isn't edited and by the time it is finished I will definitely edit it out, and fix all the grammar and change up a bit of the chapters.

a u t h o r ' s n o t e : Just letting you guys know that, this isn’t all of the bad boy stories you have read before or in the past, I’m going to tell you to give this story a chance, yes okay there might be cliché parts but I promise you guys this story is different and will not let you down. This is a bad boy story (if that wasn’t clear enough) You will know that there will be times where you’ll be like ‘Oh I know what’s going to happen next’ that’s because some of the chapter is a filler.

S t a t u s :

This story is still going on, therefore is not edited.

P R O L O G U E :

“Are you really going to go?” I asked, hoping he’d say know but the huge chance of him saying is ‘Yes’

He nodded. “Yes.” He said stacking the books back where the original pile was.

So this is what detention was like.

“It would make me really happy if you didn’t.” I said with hopeful eyes.

He sighed, “Yeah well, you being happy isn’t a big priority of mine.” He said bitterly, his voice held so emotion like so many knifes stabbed me in the chest.

Leave it Tori.

Let him be.

Let him go.

S n e a k  P e a k :

"I wouldn't mess with me if I were you Victoria Hunnington." He whispered behind me, but his voice was loud enough for me to hear.

My heart was beating fast, I'm not scared of him. Not anymore, I turned around confidently.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked bitterly and confidently. But I knew somewhere inside of me, I was scared but didn’t want to show him.

"Trust me Nerd," he said I crossed my arms and scoffed, he walked up to me. "The good girl always falls for the bad boy." He smirked, while I narrowed my eyes at him while crossing my arms over my chest.

I rolled my eyes, as I loosely uncross my arms. "Don't you mean, the bad boy always falls for the good girl, Cale." This time I smirked and walked away confidently, and I knew I pissed him off.

Which left me nervous and a little scared.

I had a feeling we would be running into each other now.

S U M M A R Y:

Socially awkward Victoria Pennington is a complete and utter nerd. After the death of her Mom, Victoria is sent to go and live with her Dad.     

So bring in Carter Cale - notorious bad boy and all round player. And if I'm knowing each other since seventh grade wasn't bad enough, Carter has got his mind set on being proven right. He is determined that Victoria will fall in love with him and not the other way round. 

But everyone knows when you throw two opposites together you get one hell of a spit fire.

CAST:

Francisco Lachowski as Carter

Nina Dobrev as Victoria/Tori

Marlon Teixeira as Val

Daniella Campbelle as Serena

Asher Book as Charlie

Nathaniel Buzolic as Dean

River Viiperi as Carlson

Arthur Sales as Drew

Sam Way as Hunter

Copyright © 2014 itsjustmejessica14

All rights reserved. No part of this entire story may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photo copying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of The creator of this work (itsjustmejessica14)