3. "Tori, just get in the damn car!"

Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter three - Bipolar

It was Monday morning, meaning I had history first period. I was at my locker taking out my books, once I closed it I jumped when I found Charlie's face.

I slapped him on the arm. "You idiot! You scared the crap out of me!" He chuckled and looked amused probably the fact that I swore in front of him.

He put his hands out in surrender. "Hey it's not my fault your so easy to scare." I did jump at most things, even though they were a little stupid.

I shut my locker. "What are you doing here?" I said almost sounding a little annoyed.

"I have history and I know you also do, and were in same lesson together." I looked around feeling a little stupid that I forgot he was in my history class. I mean I sit next to him.

"Fine, let's go." I said, starting to walk and pulling on his arm at the same time.

Charlie walks the same speed as me. "So I'm hearing rumours about you and Carter, is that true?" Charlie asked awkwardly.

"What's true? and what rumours?" I didn't even know there were any rumours going around about me and Carter, as far as I'm aware I didn't even exist in this school just known for being a nerd and a nobody.

"Well apparently he showed up at your house yesterday and stayed there until 8 or later. Is there something going on and your not telling me about?" I hated when Charlie would be like I wouldn't share anything with him, because he's my best friend and he deserves to know.

I shook my head. "And I told you yesterday that I was studying and I was already partners with him so I decided to do the assignment myself. But Carter showed up at my doorstep," Charlie nodded. "Plus my dad and Maggie invited him to stay over for dinner." I say. I never wanted Carter to even show up, okay I'll admit I liked his company but that was ages go now, he's turned into a bad ass, that's definitely not the guy I used to know.

Charlie chuckled. "Seems to me, you weren't impressed." He continued. "I mean as far as I'm aware, you guys used to be good friends." I nod, because it was true but not anymore, it's been a couple of years now, I don't know this Carter anymore.

Carter asked me about my mom, maybe I should tell him about it. We were close to history class, I'll just tell him real quick.

"Hey Charlie?" He turned his gaze towards me which I knew he was listening to me. "Carter asked me something really personal question." Charlie looked interested.

"Why, what did he ask you?" he whispered trying not to get anyone's attention.

I sighed and closed my eyes tightly and opened them in a few seconds. "He asked about my mom." Charlie's eyes widen.

"Does he know?" I shook my head for 'no' and he doesn't deserve to know. "What did you say to him?"

"I obviously lied, I mean I had to. Carter doesn't deserve to know what happened to my mom, especially now that he's changed into a bad boy persona, he won't care if I tell him, so there's no point." He nods. "I can't tell him anything or anyone besides you and Serena." He gave me a smile and gave me a cuddle before letting go.

We walked in class and I heard Charlie say, "You'll be fine." I nod and gave me a weak smile.

Almost regretting to turning around, I found Sasha sitting on Carters lap at the back if the classroom, all the popular people were at the back.

"Yo, Charlie." Dean said coming over to give Charlie a man hug.

Dean. I knew him last year, I've spoken to him quite a lot actually. He has brown hair with a little blonde highlight in his hair but he was actually good looking if I must say. He was well built, he was definitely a sweet guy to me.