20. "What secret?"

Chapter 20 - "What secret?"

I followed Carter from behind, as he knew where the detention was held off by heart. Of course he would, he literally spends most of his day there anyway. How do I know? Because he's a bad boy, and bad boys likes to walk on the wild side.

As soon as Carter opens the door, I start feeling nervous. This was my first time in detention and I don't know what it would be like, everyone stared at me when I entered, there were few girls at the back whispering while looking at me. Something along the lines 'What is a Nerd doing in detention?' I ignored them and put my head down low.

"Hey man!" Carlson called over Carter, I didn't realise I kept following him.

"Hi Tori!" Carlson also acknowledged me.

I smiled, "Hi." I said looking down.

"Come over and sit with us." He offered.

"No she can go sit somewhere else." Carter spoke up this time.

I swear he has bipolar, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Don't listen to him Tori, just sit with us, there's a spare seat behind us." Carlson said smiling, at least he was nice.

"Are you sure? Carter definitely doesn't look like he's in the mood." Carlson grabbed me the shoulders and pushed down to sit on the chair.

"Guys this is Tori," he introduced me to everyone.

"Wait, didn't I see you at the party a while back?"

Carter rolled his eyes. "She was one who hit you in th-..."

"Okay no details, I feel like I can feel the pain all over again." Hunter said, I giggled.

"Hi I'm Drew," he smiled.

"Hi, Tori." I smiled back.

"I missed you sunshine!" Val said appearing out nowhere and hugging me so tightly.

"V-Val I-I c-can't breath!" he quickly let go.

"Oh sorry," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled. "It's okay, so how are you these days?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm good as well," I smiled he returned one back.

Val sat on his seat and all three of the boys except Carter turned around to face me.

They looked at me suspiously. "Carter told us that you know about Tommy?" my lips parted and Carter turned his head to face the guys, looked like he was giving them his death glare. "Is that true?" Hunter asked more.

"I-I don't know what to say-..."

"Yes she knows, I already told you guys she does." Carter said getting annoyed.

"Okay, well you know you can't tell anyone about this right?" Drew said this time.

I nodded. "Carter filled me in on not telling anyone, I think I'm capable of understanding."

"Aww now that's my sunshine." Val said smiling, I laughed at him.

"Why the fuck do you keep calling her sunshine?" Carter snapped, why was he getting annoyed?

I looked away from Carter once I saw him narrowing his eyes at me, I moved my eyes to Val and saw him smirking.

"Okay now is definitely not the time to argue," Drew spoke looking at Carter and Val. "What else do you know?"