Prologue

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

PROLOGUE

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "You better stay away from me!" I pointed.

Why did I let him get to me? he's ruining my life. My mum was right the boys will aways be the same I just regret not taking her words seriously.

"Tori, your right it is the best thing I stay away from you. But remember I did love you" I closed my eyes which eventually caused more tears falling down, I didn't want him to say that again.

Silence. Nothing but silence.

"Why'd you it?" I crocked out.

"Tori your mum's right. I could never be the right guy for you, look at me I have a horrible past, I get into street fights and lots of other things. It's best if I stay away from you" he said. It looked at if he was going to break down as well but he didn't.

"You don't need to be perfect, I like the way you are. But the act you pulled out tonight made me rethink my choice. You told me love me and I find you kissing with someone else" tears filled my eyes.

"Tori-.."

"No, stay the hell away from me!" I shouted in the dark.

"Your right Tori as for now, don't talk to me, don't even look at me and don't even think about me" he snapped. And walked away leaving me alone in the dark.

I wiped my tears away and thought of one place to go, Charlie.

But walking alone in the dark made me realise that my life isn't perfect, everyone thinks it's perfect while there's a girl inside screaming to get out. I guess I did have a Crush On The Bad Boy. I did feel numb and I don't think I'll ever be able to get over this pain.

I guess I got Crushed By The Bad Boy

Cover By - yourstrulytrina

Trailer promo by @holliehannah