1. "You can never get rid of me"

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter one - Complication

TORI'S P.O.V

"Serena, what did I ever do to Carter?"  I asked slightly annoyed.

"Remember in 7 grade?" I nodded. "You spilled his drink on his new shirt, ever since then he started hating you and other things happened along your arguments."

 I sighed resting my chin on my hand. "I just don't get why he's bothering to talk to me now?" 

 Serena jumped from her seat. "He's talking to you now?" I sheepishly nodded. "What did he say?" 

 Serena loves to hear everything doesn't she? I thought. 

"Well he didn't come up to me and talk, it first started last week when I accidentally bumped into him which caused me to drop all of my books on the floor. You know Carter always getting angry over the littlest things. He started shouting at my face and all, he then said and I re-quote 'I wouldn't mess with me if I were you Victoria Pennington' I swear something is wrong with that guy," I said sighing. 

 Serena looked a little surprised by the fact that he was talking to me,even I was. "Tori I would just stay clear away from him. You don't know what he will do so watch out" I nodded, I'm very capable of knowing what Carter does. "Look Tori I don't want to burst your bubble or anything. But I think your his next Target" she trailed off, my eyes widen I can't be his next target! he will ruin me, he'll destroy me as well. I need to stay away from Carter as possible. 

 "I need to stay away from Carter." I said, wiping my palms on my jeans due to sweat. Yes I was nervous, heck I am nervous I don't know what he's going to do and it's freaking me out. 

 "That's going to hard," Serena said. 

 "Why?" 

"He's in nearly all of your lesson, it's impossible for you to avoid him," I glared at her which made her uncomfortable, she picked up her smoothie and swallowed a mouth full. 

I gritted through my teeth and said. "Thanks for reminding me." I said sarcastically. 

The bell than rang. 

I got all of my stuff ready and said goodbye to Serena and told her I'll meet her at the school parking lot. 

Walking through the halls alone, I was nervous you never know what will happen, and I am socially awkward, plus nobody knows me well they used to. 

I walked inside the class, I was currently at English. Everyone was sitting down and getting out there text books out, I found my seat and also took out my books. 

I really wish Serena and Charlie were in my classes but there not. If your wondering who Charlie is, he's also my best friend I knew him before Serena actually and were still best friends and I'm happy about that. 

I took out my pen and started writing the date, just in time since Mr Miles walked in. 

"Okay everyone settle down, I can't waste my time on you guys and I certainly don't want to give you guys a class dentition." Mr Miles said giving us one last glance before taking out a chalk and writing something on the black board. 

"Okay guys now let's get started. Today we will be-.." Mr Miles didn't get to finish what he was saying because Carter Cale walked inside. 

"Ahh..Mr Cale, late as always what's your excuse now?" Mr Miles said fixing his glasses and crossing his arm over his chest.