E P I L O G U E

K E I R A

Chicago, USA

Nikolai was standing in front of the mirror, trimming his beard when I got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around me. Seeing him so focused, I couldn't resist myself and approached him from behind, wrapping my arms around his torso as I brushed my lips against his neck. He eyed me through the mirror but didn't turn off the trimmer,

"What are you up to, little wolf?"

I smiled, trailing my tongue against the column of his neck, "Nothing,"

My hands made their way down his torso as I kept kissing his neck and shoulders. Nikolai's hands covered mine when my fingers touched the waistband of his boxers, halting my movement as he turned around, holding my hands between us, "If you keep this up, we'll be late."

"Fashionably late," I amended as I leaned forward and took his nippled between my teeth, grinning when I heard him hiss.

Nikolai leaned against the counter, allowing me to make my way down his torso, and this time when I slipped my fingers in his boxer briefs, he didn't stop me. He just tightened his fingers around the counter, letting me have control for a little while. I slid to my knees, pushing his boxer briefs down, and he stepped out of them, his hard cock level with my face. I leaned forward and took the head in my mouth, brushing my tongue against the slit. Nikolai groaned when I pulled back, his fingers trembling against the marble.

I held his ashy gaze as I traced my tongue over the throbbing vein on his cock, "Don't be a tease, Keira. Wrap that mouth around my cock,"

I smirked, eyeing him as I licked his length, but moved back, "and if I don't?"

He bent down and wrapped his fingers around my throat. Nikolai took my bottom lip between his teeth and tugged it back, "then you don't get to come," he whispered against my mouth before loosening the towel around, so it fell around me and slapped my tits.

I moaned as he wrapped my wet hair around his palm, pushing me down towards his cock, "Tap my thigh twice if you want me to stop,"

I nodded before taking his head in my mouth, rolling my tongue around him to collect the salty beads of pre-cum. I held his burning stare and pulled back, "You like me on my knees for you, don't you?"

Nikolai groaned, his fingers tightening in my hair when I took him in my mouth, thankful that my gag reflex hadn't kicked in. His hips thrust up, chasing my mouth when I moved, and I cupped his balls, eliciting groans from him,

"Fuck," Nikolai hissed when I worked him harder into my mouth before taking over and placing his palms on both sides of my face, moving my mouth up and down his shaft. "Are you wet for me? Do you need relief, little wolf?"

I moaned against his length in my mouth, my fingers moving towards my clit when he shook his head, "Look at you sucking my cock like a greedy little slut." He pulled me down too far, and I gagged, tears leaking from my eyes when he held me down on his cock. Black dots danced in my vision, and I gasped for air when he pushed me off, but before I had the chance to suck in the air freely, his cock was back in my mouth, and he was thrusting inside me.

Nikolai wiped away the tears from my face, groaning at the sight of me, "Now you can put a finger in that pussy, but don't come. I want to feel your pussy clenching my cock when you come."

I moved my fingers towards my pussy, circling my clit before dipping one inside me. Nikolai continued holding me down and lifting me up for a fraction of a second to catch my breath and lick at his length. Every time my lips brushed against his groin, and he held me down until my vision turned black, and my fingers started trembling, itching to tap his thigh, but at this point, I've had a lot of practice in holding off the desperate urge for survival and trusting that he wouldn't harm me. Wetness pooled out of me when he let me up, gasping for breath, drool running down my chin before pulling me down on him. The room was filled with the wet, vulgar noises of my mouth taking him and my pussy taking my fingers. The tension coiled tighter in my belly, and when I pulled my fingers out of pussy, about to brush my clit, Nikolai grunted before pushing me off his cock.