I N T R O D U C T I O N

W A R N I N G

This story contains strong language and mature themes. Reader discretion is advised as this is a dark mafia romance and will contain disturbingly violent and explicitly sexual scenes.

C O P Y R I G H T S

I don't own and have no rights to any imagery used in this story except the edits, and unless otherwise stated. Those will just be pictures and gifs off of the internet.

This story is copyright of averymarinoxo and no part of this story must be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in any form electronically or in writing without the prior written consent of the author. Copyright Infringement is a crime and punishable by law.

I mean let's be real a lot of hard work goes into writing a story so, copying it is sheer disrespect, just don't do it!

Lastly, this book is a work of fiction, totally my imagination so any resemblance to people, places, and names is coincidental and has nothing to do with the story.

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this work in its original, safe form, please go to

https://www.wattpad.com/user/averymarinoxo

Thank you.

S Y N O P S I S

'Till death do us part' was so much more than a vow for them

It was Keira's refuge, Nikolai's sanity, and their redemption.

Keira fell hard, they loved harder, but her secrets were closing in, and when she died in his arms, he'd hoped he did too.

Except he never knew the wife he'd been morning for eight years was alive.

He wanted to break her for ruining him.

She vowed to fight him for it.

However, they didn't consider that it was no longer about them.

They had enemies who were waiting, empires built on blood, and in their passion filled games they forgot that all it would take was one breath for both of their lies and deciet to catch up, and destroy everything they weren't ready to lose all over again.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Thank you so much for deciding to read my story! I hope you enjoy this wild second chance romance with mafia themes! This story quite literally consumed my mind, and I hope you fall for the characters I've crafted too!

Happy Reading!♥️