chapter 6

(I'm sorry in advance, please do not hate me.)

Stan's Pov:

I kissed Bill. After thinking about it for so long. I finally did it.

Bill drifted to sleep while I didn't sleep at all. I watched Bill the whole time. He looked so peaceful. I thought about stuff for a while before I finally fell asleep, with Bill in my arms.

*time skip to the morning cuz I don't know what either of them will say while sleeping.*

*still Stan's Pov*

I wake up and Bill is sitting on the floor. "Hey." I said, my voice scratchy. Bill looked up to me and stood up. "I-i think it's time I f-finally go home." He says shyly. "You are home." I tell him, regretting what I just said.

"I feel like I'm h-home here, but I th-think my parents are w-worried about me right n-now." "If they were worried they would've gone looking for you when you ran. They wouldn't have hurt you for being you. They wouldn't have blamed Georgie's death on you." I said, really hating myself for what I just said.

"What the fuck, Stan." Bill says, his voice was quiet and cold. "I-i didn't mean that, Bill." I stutter a little. "Fuck you, s-stan."

He turned around and started to grab his things. "Bill, please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." "Wh-what did you mean then, Stanley." He turned his body to me and got really close to me.

"I mean I don't want you getting hurt again, Bill." I said softly, looking down at him. "Well, look wh-where I am now. You j-just hurt me, bringing up G-g-georgie." He said, backing up and slamming stuff into his bag. "Bill." I said, my voice was starting to break, and so was his.

"I d-don't know if I'm c-coming back." He said, throwing his bag over his shoulder. "Bill." I grabbed his arm and kept him in a hug. He quickly pushed off me and tears started rolling down his cheeks. "I'll see you at sc-school, Uris." And he walked away.

I watched him walk down the street and head towards his house. When he was in a distance where I couldn't see him anymore, I ran up to my room and cried.

Bills Pov:

So let me get this straight. He kissed me, got confused about his sexuality, asked to cuddle last night, I told him I was going back home so I can give him time to process everything, and then he brings up my dead brother? What the hell is going on?

I left Stan's house and walked around the town for a while. My parents probably weren't awake at this time. I finally decide to sit on a park bench and look down. I realize I'm wearing Stan's hoodie. I look in my bag and realize I accidentally took two of Stan's shirts.

"I'll bring those to s-stan later." I whisper quietly to myself. I decided I wanted to go to Richies house, he was most likely awake by now. I put everything back into my bag and start walking to Richies house.

When I got there I knocked quietly, hoping I don't wake anyone up. After she few seconds Richie opens the door. "Hey, come in, my parents aren't here." He says, opening the door wider, allowing me to come in. I step in and Richie notices I've been crying.

"Hey man, you okay?" "Rich, i-i'm gay." I say bluntly. He looks shocked. "Fuck, you are?" "Yeah, and Stan knows, a-and some stuff h-ha-happened and we aren't really talking r-right now." I start crying again. "Can I tell you something." He says as I nod. "I'm gay too."

I can't take my eyes off him. 'THE Richie Tozier is gay?' That thought kept running through my head. I start thinking about everything Richie does and everyone he talks to, then it clicks.

"You like E-eddie don't you." I said, sounding more like a statement more than a question. "Surprise, mother fucker." He said quietly. "When d-did you know?" "I don't know, I hooked up with a girl, hated it. And the rest is history." "You ever k-kiss a g-guy?" "Nope, you?" I look at him and nod a little bit.

"Holy shit, who?" I look at him, waiting for him to get the hint, then it clicks. "Bill fucking Denbrough!" He yelled. "Stanley Uris?" He shouts again. "Yeah." "Did you kiss him, or?" "Uh no, he kissed m-me." "Holy fuck." "How do y-you really know if y-you like boys, Rich?" I ask.

"Eddie makes me feel special, or something, he's like my favorite person. I guess he always has been, I just haven't felt it. I started feeling it when we were 13." "I f-fell in love with s-stan when we were 13." I admit. "Why are we just figuring this shit out now?" He asks me. "Don't know, r-rich."

We talk about other things for about two hours, before I tell Richie I still have some of Stan's things. "We gotta give him this shit back man." He says. "Yeah, alright. I'll be t-there in a m-minute, I gotta change." I change out of Stan's hoodie and into one of my shirts.

I grab all of Stan's stuff and put it in a bag and Richie tags along and we take Stan's stuff to his house. We get to his house and knock on the door. I know someone is here because the tv is on. I find Stan's spare key in a pot of dirt and unlock Stan's door.

Richie and I agreed to put Stan's stuff on his bed and leave. We got up to Stan's room and we hear noises. We open the door and Stan was in his room. Shirtless. With a girl. On top of him.

They break apart and Stan sees me. "Shit, Bill!" He yells. I drop the bag filled with Stan's stuff. "What the fuck, Stan!" Richie yells. The girl quickly gets off of Stan and covers up with a blanket.

"I can explain." Stan says. "So you kiss me and you go off and kiss some fucking random ass girl." I say. I'm so mad my stutter doesn't show.

The poor girl sits there and looks so confused. "Bill, please just let me talk." Stan says calmly. "Maria, I think you might need to go." She quickly gets up and apologizes to everyone and leaves.

"I thought you were gay, Stan." Richie says. "Wait, what?" He said confused. "You told Richie?" He raises his voice a little. "I didn't tell Richie you were gay but you tell him I am? When I don't even know anything yet!" He's yelling louder now.

"Then why d-did you kiss me, Stan!" I yell back. "Because I don't know what I like, Bill!" He yells. "Why do you think I was with her? I was trying things out! I listened to Richie and did what he did. I experimented!" I felt warm tears running down my face.

"You told Stan to get with a girl?" I face towards Richie. "No. I told him what I did to know I was gay, I didn't tell him to do shit, I didn't even know he was homo!" Richie said. I turn back to Stan. "Why w-would you do this?" "Why did you break into my house?" Stan says back.

"I w-was trying to g-give you your s-stuff back, I accidentally took some of your t-things. I w-was gonna leave it on your b-bed." I say with my head down.

"Just leave, Bill." Stan says. I look at him, he's looking down at the floor. I turn around and walk right out of his house, Richie following. "Bill, you okay?" "Why the hell w-would you tell him I t-told you, Rich." I say angrily.

"You cannot be blaming this on me, Bill. You outed Stan and he wasn't ready. He has a point, he had multiple opportunities to out you and he didn't. You got the first chance and you did." Rich snapped back.

"Fuck you, Richie." I say, walking off. "Yeah? You asking me because Stan didn't?" I heard him say in a distance. I didn't care. I kept walking.

I got close to my house but I heard a car pull up behind me. I turn around and see Bowers with his goons. I didn't even bother running. I deserve what happens to me next.

(A/n: Hey, so this chapter is a little cringy and crazy, it is a very long chapter and I'm sorry for this, but I felt like all of this needed to be addressed in one chapter. I may not be updating for a while because as you know, labor day weekend is next weekend and I have family coming up to my house for that weekend. I also start volleyball practice tomorrow, after school. I will be doing my best to update as fast as I can. I'm pretty proud of myself though, I wrote this chapter all today. Also please don't hate me for having Bill and Stan get into a fight. There will be surprises in the next chapter I promise!)

♡In My Eyes♡~ Stenbrough {COMPLETE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें