chapter 14

*Chapter gets a little uncomfortable, I am sorry in advance.*

Bill's Pov:

Stan told me everything that had happened at school today. The fight Richie got suspended for because he started it, what has been going on with Richie and Eddie.

Stan skipped school as soon as he saw Rich walk out of the office. He took Rich to the hospital, they pulled 6 shards of glass out of his face. He's got 1 stitch on each cut. The cuts went pretty deep.

Rich went home after getting stitched up, and Stan just came home.

"So, how was your day?" Stan asks, laying down on my bed, resting his head on his hands against my headboard. "It was k-kinda weird, my mom came and checked on m-me a lot." I told him. "Hey, at least she is checking in on you." He said.

I know he told my mom to watch me today. It's Stanley for God's sake. He thought I was actually gonna off myself. "What else happened t-today?" I asked.

"Oh, Richie asked if we banged when he told me when he told me him and Eddie slept together." He said, kind of laughing. "W-What did you tell h-him?" I asked. "I told him the truth." He replied.

I think long and hard about the answer Stan gave me. "Why, did you want me to lie to Rich?" Stan asked. "No, it's g-good you told the t-truth." I spit out.

I tried sleeping with Stan to get him to stay home today. This morning just wasn't the right time. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing, I'm just thinking about something." I say. I look at Stan and he has a small smirk on his face.

"What are y-you smiling about?" I ask. His smile gets bigger when I say that. "I remember something from earlier today." He says. I know what he was talking about, but I act like I don't know. "Yeah? And w-what is that?" I ask.

He gets up from the desk chair and walks over to the bed where I am sitting. He sits down and he cups my face. "This." He says as he leans in and kisses me. I smile as we break apart for a second. I smiled because of how cheesy that was.

We continue kissing for a minute before my hands start tugging in the hem of his shirt. He breaks apart and takes his shirt off. As he does his, I take mine off, exposing my scarred up torso. The scars from the belt welts my father had given to me when I came out.

After I get my shirt off, Stan grabs my hips and throws me over his lap, laying me on the bed, and getting on top of me. We make out and Stan uses an elbow to hold himself up as the other hand runs up and down my torso, before finally reaching my waistband of the pajama pants I am wearing.

As he starts to untie my pajama pants, somebody knocks on my door and opens it right away. "Hey boys, I am about to head to the store, do you two need anyth- OH MY GOD." I hear my mom say as Stan jumps off of me and takes a blanket and covers his lap. I wonder why.

"Oh, hey m-mom." I say, scared. "Oh sweet Jesus, I am so sorry, I swear I didn't see anything!" She says. "No, mom, we don't n-need anything from the s-store." I say, my cheeks glowing red from embarrassment. "Are you guys sure? Not even condoms?" She asks as I yell "NO MOM, BYE!" loud and fast.

I get up and close the door as my mom leaves the house. Stan is still paralyzed, laying on my bed with the blanket covering his lap, in the same position he was in when my mom caught us. "You okay t-there?" I ask. "Uh, yeah, I'm just lucky your mom didn't come in a few moments later." He chuckles softly.

"Why?" I ask. He smirks and takes the blanket off his lap and gets up to stand right in front of me. "Because, then she would have saw this." He says as he reaches down and grabs the back of my thighs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso as he spins around and lays me on my bed.

*Time skip because I feel like I would be horrible writing smut*

Bills Pov:

After 8 minutes, Stan finally lays down beside me, out of breath. I am out of breath and I cannot move. Stan laughs when I tell him that. "That was fun." He says, smiling. "Yeah." I say. "What do y-you think would've ha-happened if my dad was st-still alive and he was the one who c-caught us making out?"

Stan is quiet for a while. His arm wraps around me and starts playing with my hair. "I don't know." He says.

We lay in bed for a while before I hear the door open from downstairs. "Oh, sh-shit that's my mom." I say, as I grab my pair of boxers and my t shirt from the ground. I try looking for my pajama pants, but they are no where to be found, so I go and grab a pair of shorts.

I go downstairs to talk to my mom. "Hey, mom, do you n-need help with the gr-groceries?" I ask, trying not to be awkward. "Hey honey, yeah, you can help with the groceries, I got home 10 minutes ago, I just waited in the driveway because I didn't know I'd you and Stan were done-" She says as I cut her off. "Oh my God mom."

(A/n: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got really uncomfortable writing this chapter so I took a little break, but I'm done with this chapter, I'm thinking that there will only be a few more chapters after this and then it will be completed. This chapter is mid, but I hope you like this, and I will edit as soon as possible.)