chapter 11

Stan's Pov:

I was in a jail cell for three days. Bills mom bailed me out and I've been staying at Bills place for the past few days.

I got out of the shower, wearing basketball shorts and a t shirt Bill lended me, and went to Bill's room.  "Hey Bill, does my parents even know I got out of jail and I'm staying with you?" "I don't th-think so, do you wanna go to your h-house later?"

I think for a little bit. My parents didn't even get me out of that jail cell because they believed Maria. "Yeah, I need to get some of my own clothes." I respond.

We head downstairs and Bill's mom is making soup for dinner. "Hey Mrs. Denbrough, I am going to head to my house to grap some of my things, after that I'll look for a job so I can give you the money I owe you for letting me stay here." I say shyly.

"Oh, sweetie, you don't need to worry about that, I've raised two kids for eight years." She said quietly. "I can take care of two for two more years." She says shaking off the last thing she said. "No, I insist. Anyways, Bill, are you ready to go?" I ask looking at Bill.

"Yeah, let's g-go." He said, sliding on his jacket. We walked to my house and there was a car in the driveway. They're home. I opened the door and my mom yelled. "Hello? Who's there?" "It's me." I yell back. My mom came walking out of the kitchen.

"Stanley." She said. "Why didn't you come get me, mom?" I asked. "I'm just g-gonna wait outside." Bill said stepping out and shutting the door behind him. "You assaulted that poor girl." She responded.

"No, I didn't mom." I chuckled a little bit. "She forced herself onto me. I didn't want to do it." I tell her. "We both know that's not true." she said. "How would you know mom? Were you there?" I ask. "I raised you better than this."

"I didn't do it mom." I shouted a little. Suddenly, my dad comes out of the living room. "Why are you here, Stanley?" He asked me. "I came to grab some stuff." I say, walking past them and up the stairs.

I get to my room and grab a bag and start filling it with clothes and other stuff. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and walked back downstairs.

"Where are you staying, son?" My dad asks me. "Doesn't matter to you guys. You didn't even bother to bail me out." "Don't give attitude boy." My dad yelled at me.

"Or what? You're going to hit me like you do mom?" Suddenly I feel a pain in my jaw and taste blood in my mouth. My dad had punched me. "Don't you talk to me like that!" He yelled as he pushed me out of the house.

"F-fuck Stan!" Bill said grabbing me. "What happened?" "Said some shit I shouldn't have said."

We walked back to Bills house in silence. "How's you're m-mouth?" Bill asked. "In pain, do you have advil back at your place?" "Yeah, I think we do, you m-might wanna hide that fr-from my mom." He says.

We walk into Bills house and it's too late, Bills mom sees me right away. "Goodness Stanley, what happened?" she asked all concern. "My dad, said something I probably shouldn't have and he didn't like that so it caused this." I chuckle a little and point to my mouth. My jaw was starting to bruise up.

"Oh, Stanley, you know that's child abuse, right?" she asked. I looked at Bill and he was looking down at his hands, fidgeting with his fingers. His mother must not know what his dad does to him.

"Yeah, Mrs. Denbrough, but it's the only way he can teach me." I say, regretting it after, I look at Bill and he wiped his eye.

"Stanley, that isn't right, honey, you can stay here longer if you like." She tells me. I thank her and Bill and I went up to his room.

"Bill, I am so sorry, I didn't mean it down there, parents shouldn't hit their kids at all." all the words flow out of me. "Stan, it's okay." He says softly. "I'm gonna g-go grab ice for your j-jaw." He says running back downstairs.

He comes back up with a rag with ice in it, advil, and water. "Here." He hands me everything. "Thanks." I take 2 pills and chug the water then put the rag of ice on my jaw.

"How b-bad does it hurt?" He asks. "Eh, it could be better. Maybe you could give it a kiss to make it feel better?" I smile a little bit, but my jaw forces me to stop.

Bill turns red and laughs a little. He gets off his bed and walks over to me and kisses my jaw lightly. "Better?" He asks. "No, I think you need to do that again." I say. "I don't wanna h-hurt you." He said, sounding worried. "You won't." I say.

"Stan, you're hurt, I'm n-not gonna do th-this." He laughs a little. "Bill." I say. "No." He laughs and walks towards the door. "Try to get s-some sleep, I'll be do-downstairs." He walks out and shuts the door.

Bills Pov:

"Are you sure this is the first time?" My mom asks me. "This is the f-first time I know of mom."

My moms questioning me about Stan. Asking if this is the first time he's been hit at home.

"Honey, I don't want him living at that household if he's getting abused. I think we might need to call child services." "Mom, these are his p-parents, do you think he w-wants to be away from th-them?" I ask.

"We have to ask him, but it's gonna be a hard question to ask. It's not an easy question to ask or answer." She says and turns back to the kettle she's boiling hot water in for tea.

I debate if I should tell mom about dad doing what Stan's parents have done. I mean, now would be the perfect time, Stan's asleep, and dad is at work.

Suddenly, the phone starts to ring. My mom goes go the phone and answers it.

"Yes?" Pause. "Yes, this is her." Pause. "What." Pause.  Suddenly, the phone drops, and so does she. Tears are streaming down her face and she is starting to sob louder. Then finally, she screams. Stan comes running down the stairs.

"Bill, what happened?" He asks. "I d-don't know, she j-just dr-dropped to the floor." I respond. "Your father's dead." My mom finally says.

(A/n: OH MY GOD I FINALLY UPDATED! I feel like it's been so long since I have. I've been going through a lot recently and updating has been kinda hard with that going on. I have also been working on the Reddie fanfic I will publish after Stenbrough so yeah! And I have been working on other stuff you guys requested. I am trying my best and tysm for waiting for this chapter.