Chapter 15

Stan's Pov:

It's been a week since Bill and I first slept together. Stuff is kind of weird between us, and I'm not sure why. He only talks to me when it is something important, not just when he wants to.

Bill finally went to school today. It's been almost a month, Stan and Eddie are super happy to see him.

"Hey, look, B-B-B-Bill is finally here!" Rich yells as soon as he sees him. Rich runs up and hugs Bill. Rich has gotten extremely tall, so Bill's face is in Richie's collarbone.

"Hey, Bill." Eddie says as he goes up to hug him. Eddie has not grown an inch, and Bill has gottena litter taller, so Bill's mouth is practically resting on Eddie's head. Bill noticed that Eddie was wearing chipped black nail polish when Eddie pulled away from the hug.

"I like wh-what you did with your n-nails." He compliments him. "Oh, thanks." Eddie says. "I am so sorry I ha-haven't been here for you g-guys." Bill looks down like he is about to cry.

"Hey, Bill, don't worry about it, we found out that Eddie is gay, and loves my incredible huge coc-" Richie gets cut off while Eddie screams and covers his mouth.

"What he is trying to say," Eddie says, giving a death stare to Richie, "is that I found out my sexuality and I somehow fell for Richie, and his incredibly small cock." He says.

Bill and I start laughing as Richie playfully punches Eddie and then we all start laughing.

*time skip bc I'm a lazy fuck."

We all went back to Richies house after school,  we saw Mike on our way to Richies house and we invited him to come with us. We haven't talked to each other in months.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't spoken to any of you for a long time, I've just been so busy with the farm and school." Mike apologizes. "Don't worry about it Mike, we will just tell you everything that happened." I say.

We spend an hour telling Mike everything that has happened in our lives since the last time we have talked to him. By the look of his face after we tell him everything, I can tell he is so shocked.

"Wait, wait, wait, so you're telling me, that all four of you are gay, and Bill and Stan are dating and so are Richie and Eddie?" He asks, not sounding homophobic, more like, confused but happy. "Yeah." Eddie speaks up.

"I still can't believe Rich is gay, I kinda expected Eddie, but not Rich." He says as Eddie takes offense to that. "HEY." Eddie yells, getting us all to laugh. "Hey, he's not wrong though, there is always one in a friend group who is gay, and it turns out four of us are." I add in.

Bill looks at Mike. "You're n-not gay right?" He asks, getting Mike to laugh. "No, not that I think so." He answers.

We all just talk about life for the rest of the time Mike is allowed to be out. We try getting Eddie to paint his nails pink with the 'Bubblegum Pink' nail polish we found in Richie's mom's room. Eddie refused, but Richie chirped in and volunteered.

He now has bubblegum pink nails.

*time skip to where Stan and Bill go home.*

"Bill?" I ask, as he starts removing his hoodie he wore to school. He hums, as in he is listening to what I am about to say. "What happened to us?" I ask. "Ever since after we slept together, you have been acting a little weird. I mean, I don't know if it was bad, and I'm sorry if it was." I say.

"No, it wasn't bad, it's j-just-" He takes a deep breath. "I feel like we w-went behind my dad's back, s-since he wasn't happy I was g-gay in the first place, after he d-died, we did that." He said.

"Hey, don't feel bad, Bill, it's okay, I know you love him as a father and everything, but you gotta be your own person, you can't be who your dad wanted you to be, now that he is gone." I say. What I said was a little harsh, but it's the truth.

Instead of overreacting like I thought Bill would, he just nods his head in agreement. "Stan, I h-hated him as a h-human being, but as his s-son, I had to l-love him." He says. I give him a long hug, and I break the silence.

"It's okay, I feel the same way with my parents right now, I don't ever think it is gonna get better." I admit. I have thought about my situation with my parents for everyday ever since that day happened.

*Time skip because I am lazy and I have no good ideas and I am just doing this bc why not.*

Still Stan's Pov:

It's my 18th birthday today. Bill has been here celebrating it with me. Bill and I have been going out for 2 years now. I finally have my own place where Bill can come over anytime and we can do whatever we want.

Bill turns 18 in three months, so it's too early for my big surprise.

(A/n: Short chapter, but I think it is okay, there will be one last chapter before I finally end this one, and can start working on other stories, but I hope you guys like this chapter, I hope you like this fanfic, and thank you all so much who reads this and I really do appreciate you!)