chapter 12

Bills Pov:

"What?" I say. All emotion has been drained from me. I hear Stan whisper 'shit' under his breath.

My mom continues to cry on the floor when I walked over to the phone to see if anybody was still on the line.

"Mrs. Denbrough, are you still there?" A lady asked. "No, uh, this is her s-son, what h-happened?" "Your father got into a car accident this morning, he didn't make it, I'm so sorry." She said.

"You can come see your father's body, we will only hold him for 1 week, do you want him cremated or burried?" She asked. "Um, we'll get b-back to you on th-that, I need to spend time with my m-mother." I say then hang up the phone. 

"Bill, what happened?" Stan asked. He was still standing on the stairs. "Car accident." I say quietly. The expression on Stan's face changed.

*time skip to later that night*

It's 9:00pm and my mom is in her room with the door closed. She's been a wreck the entire day.  She refused to eat anything and she has been in her room since 6:00.

"Bill, I hope you know that none of this is your fault." Stan says. We are both sitting on my bed and Stan puts his hand on my back and rubs it. "Stan. Wh-what am I g-gonna do? My d-dad died." I say, letting out sobs of each word.

"Bill, accidents happen, this isn't your fault, you couldn't have prevented this." He says in a calm voice.  He pulls me into a hug and let's me cry into his shirt. I feel comfortable here. Like he's my home.

Stan's Pov:

I can't sleep. It's pitch dark and quiet. All I can hear is Bill breathing.

Bill fell asleep about ten minutes ago. Bills mom and dad aren't watching TV in the living room. Bills mom has been locked in her room for a while. Bills never gonna be the same again.

I can't imagine what he's about to go through. Losing his dad, possibly losing his mom, too, mentally. He really needs to be alone right now. It would be best for him.

*Time skip because I decided Stan fell asleep.*

Still Stan's Pov:

I wake up and Bill is still sleeping. I got out of his bed and went into the kitchen. I see Bills mom in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table.

"Hey, Mrs. Denbrough, how are you holding up?" I ask politely and softly. "Hey Stanley, please just call me Sharon, and I could be doing better." she says, her voice starting to crack.

Her eyes are puffy and her nose is red. She had big bags under her eyes. She didn't sleep at all last night.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask, already knowing the answer to that. "Not that well." She sniffs and drinks the tea she had in her hand.

"How's Bill?" She asks. "I don't know. He won't really talk. Last night he was upset and he fell asleep. He's been sleeping ever since."

"Do you think he would need therapy?" She asks. "I'm not sure, he can do what he wants to do but if he gets worse I would consider it." "Thank you for being such a good friend to Bill, Stan."

"Thank you for being a good mother to Bill." I say. "I should go back upstairs and see if Bills awake yet." I tell her.

I head upstairs and Bill is awake. "Hey, get up, I'll make you some breakfast." I say. He just turns on his bed. "Okay, how about breakfast in bed?" I ask. "I'm n-not hungry." He says. His voice sounds tired and sounds like he's about to cry.

"Oh, okay, I'll make you something at lunch? What do you want for lunch?" "Stan, p-please just leave me a-alone." He finally breaks. I can hear him trying to muffle his sobs. I try to get in bed with him and hug him, but he yells.

"Stan go away!" I get up and stand there, looking at him. I head towards the door and go back into the kitchen. "Stan, I heard yelling, is everything okay?" Sharon asks me. "I don't know, I think he still needs time." I say. "Can I take a shower?" "Yes, of course, you don't need to ask Stan." She told me, and I thanked her and walked off the the shower.

I get in the shower and I plop on the floor. I start sobbing. I'm not crying because Bills dad is dead, I'm crying because of how it is affecting Bill and his mom. Bill may not ever be the same again, and his mom, she's in so much pain, but she's still here for Bill. She needs a break.

He's never acted this way since when him and Richie got into a fight when the Pennywise incidents were happening. And there he had a reason, his little brother is dead.

I was in the shower for about 40 minutes. My face was all red from all the crying. I get out of the bathroom and Bill's mom is in her room now. I go into Bills room to check on him. He's still laying in bed. But he is awake.

"Hey Bill." I say. "Stan, I- I don't know what's g-going on." He says and shoves his face into his pillow.

"Hey, it's okay." I say. I crawl into bed with Bill and he puts his head to my chest. We sit there for a long time. I'm not sure how long.

(A/n: OMFG LETS GO I POSTEDD! I'm sorry it took me so long, I recently had a concussion and my right arm is broken, so it took a while, but we did it! thank you for being patient and waiting! Shitty chapter though lol)