"𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"YOU'RE ACTUALLY BETTER
THAN I THOUGHT"

Sunghyun was being snuck into the practice room by Mark and Haechan

Sunghyun was being snuck into the practice room by Mark and Haechan. The two easily grew fondly of the girl, treating her as an younger sister, especially with the way she acted. She laughed at how they covered her with their sweaters.

They quickly made it inside their practice room as the others cheered for their success in sneaking her in. "I'm here!" she smiled at the other five boys who were there. They immediately ran to her and gave her a hug. "Are you ready? Learn Jisung's part first."

"My part?!"

"She practiced with Taeyong! Don't doubt her!" surprisingly those words came out of Renjun's mouth, making the others sure that he was actually serious about her learning their new choreography. "Okay.." Jisung mumbled, taking her arm and bring her to the center while the others watched.

"Just follow me."

"Okay Jisu."

The two easily swayed to the music like it was nothing. The others found it almost astonishing that she had learned it so fast. Jisung and Sunghyun laughed at her small mistake, both teens holding onto each others arms. "Okay, again!" Jisung said as she went to his side and looked at him through the mirror, following his movements like it was nothing until the end.

"She's actually..good?" Renjun said, slowly nodding his head as Chenle rolled his eyes. "She's danced with Taeyong..i'm sure she could do something harder than this." Chenle pointed out, making them all hum.

Jisung and Sunghyun both gave each other high five's, clasping their hands together while they jumped up and down. The two were happy at the small achievement.

"They're like children.."

"I'm tired now!" Sunghyun dropped herself to the floor as Jisung nodded his head. "Me too." he said and sitting beside her. "I want to learn the dance break now." she mumbled. "Right now?"

"Give me ten minutes!"

"Do you want something to eat Hyun?" Jisung asked her. "No, I ate before I came here. Why? Are you hungry?" Sunghyun sat up, looking into his eyes. "Oh, no! I was just asking you!" he waved his hands in front of him, gesturing to her that he wasn't. "Okay, okay."

"Then since I heard a bit of the song..do you mind if I hear the rest of it?" Sunghyun started to nudge his shoulder, speaking in a teasing tone as he shook his head. "You can wait like the rest!" Jisung said. "That's no fun!"

"I'm sick of them. I'm about to tell Taeil to pick her up." Jaemin mumbled, crossing his arms as he watched the two talk with each other so freely. "Me too." Jeno scoffed, fake glaring at Jisung and Sunghyun.

"Wait is he older or is she?" Renjun suddenly asked, Sunghyun heard him from where she was and faced him. "I was born in May, this month on the 25. So younger." she answered for them, making them let an ah. "Finally!" Jisung said, letting out a relieved sigh as the other members laughed.

CHENLEcome back!!!!

CHENLE
come back!!!!

SUNGHYUN
i cant miss classss!!

MARK
i forget youre a regular person
with regular things to do

HAECHAN
do you want to switch lives
sunghyun

SUNGHYUN
yeah no

JAEMIN
we'd be perfect for each other
yk i originally wanted to be a
surgeon, nurses and surgeons go
well with each other

SUNGHYUN
goodbye

JAEMIN
you'll love me

RENJUN
no she wont

RENJUN
did you get to class safely?

JENO
😨

JISUNG
😨

RENJUN
?

SUNGHYUN
I DID! I SAW YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
FOR YOUR ALBUMMM!!(!;

JISUNG
AYAYAYAY

JENO
IM EXCITED ARE YOU EXCITED??

SUNGHYUN
VERY EXCITED!!

CHENLE
you should be our back up dancer

RENJUN
you're actually decent

SUNGHYUN
decent..oh okay😒

JAEMIN
look what you did, you hurt
her feelings 😒

JISUNG
stop trying to involve yourself
with her when she already has a bf!!

JAEMIN
CAN YOU STOP REMINDING ME

SUNGHYUN
i really cant tell if youre joking
or not tbh

JAEMIN
i am

MARK
hes not

JENO
definitely not

JAEMIN
i hate you

JENO
you literally just asked to cuddle
tf do you mean you hate me????

JAEMIN
I CAN STILL HATE YOU

JAEMINI CAN STILL HATE YOU