"𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴"

"YOU'RE SO PRETTY!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was fair to say that after she was exposed to be Taeil's sister, fans immediately found out that she was the one in that Dispatch post, concluding that since they were close in age they were probably close as friends as well.

She was surprised they took it lighter than she expected. She was back in the building for a while, going just to kill some time. Sunghyun seated herself in the cafeteria, eating by herself when a group of trainees had found her.

"Awe she's so much prettier up close!"

"Should we say hi?"

"I'm so nervous!"

Sunghyun could hear them talking, she fought back a smile, yet turned to them as she watched them go into shock. The five girls quickly waved at her and slowly started making their way towards the twenty year old.

"You're..Sunghyun right?" one of them said, watching her nod her head. "I am! Are you guys trainees?" she asked. "We are! We're not debuting yet, but soon."

"What's your names?"

"I'm Seo Ara, the oldest! I'm 23." Ara smiled sweetly. "Lee Yoona, second oldest, 22." Yoona gave Sunghyun another wave. "Han Jina..the middle member..but i'm 21!" she pouted, wishing to be older as they laughed. "I'm Choi Yeeun! 21 as well!" she smiled. "And I, Ahn Jikyung, 20!" their youngest said.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys! Why don't you sit with me?" Sunghyun said, pointing at the table as they quickly sat down. "Do you guys have your positions already?" she asked out of curiosity, trying to pinpoint what type of position they would have.

"Not yet, but Ara is definitely leader." Jikyung said, pointing to their oldest member as Ara shook her head. "I feel like Yoona should be leader though.." she mumbled as Yoona shook her head as well. "Ara, if we keep having this conversation we're all going to throw you out that damn window. Being leader is your position."

Sunghyun grinned upon hearing them. "Have you ever thought of being an idol like your brother?" Jina asked, wanting to know the answer to her question. "At a time, but not really. I already see how much they struggle with and everything that comes with it. Not that I wouldn't mind, but I don't think it would be me." she replied.

"I understand. That's how I was until Yeeun dragged me to the auditions." Jina said, wrapping an arm around her dearest friend. "Awe you two were friends before coming here?" Sunghyun's eyes widened in awe. "Yup! She's still a pain in the ass though." Yeeun sighed, earning a glare from Jina.

"You go to college right? Well I figured you do?" Ara asked her. "I do. It's so stressful, but I manage." Sunghyun glanced at all of them. "I want to experience college some day, I really do." Ara mumbled.

"Can't you still?" Sunghyun questioned as Ara shook her head. "Not really. I'm here training most of the time so I can't really do anything..I mean I got accepted into a really good school but I had to give it up since my audition tape did really well." Ara explained, hugging herself as Jikyung rested her head on Ara's shoulder.

"Taeil did the same. There are times where he would like to go and see how it would feel like to be in college, but he really does love his job. It's kinda sad seeing them not use his potential as much as I thought they would." Sunghyun muttered, playing with her food as they all watched her.

"You guys will do great though, I know you will. You guys already seem so close and I think that's what helps build your group more." Sunghyun smiled at the five girls. "Thank you." Ara smiled back. "Can I give you guys my number so we can talk more? I definitely would love to be friends with you guys!" Sunghyun asked, holding out her phone as their eyes lit up.

"Yes! We would love to!" Yeeun said, immediately standing up and giving her number to Sunghyun as the rest followed suit. Soon the girls had to go back to their designated practice rooms, leaving Sunghyun alone again.

"New friends? No you're abandoning us!"

Sunghyun looked up to see Jisung and Jaemin coming her way, both of them who just happened to be by saw the warm interaction and waited until the girls to leave to come say hi to their beloved friend.

"I might be!" Sunghyun huffed, crossing her arms as Jaemin gasped. "Oh no. Jisung we can't loose her!" he dramatically spoke, watching Jisung pretend as if he didn't know him. "Anyways, how was the concert?"

"Really good. I'm pretty sure Jeno's and Renjun's ear drums are worn out from my screaming."

"Please I think they heard you from the stage."

Jisung joked, earning a look from Sunghyun. "I would hope not cause that would've been embarrassing." she sighed deeply. "Shouldn't you be in class right now?" Jaemin asked her, now wondering why she was in the building.

"Not yet, soon though. I have thirty minutes left." she said before taking another bite of her food. "Are the rest of you guys here?" Sunghyun asked, noticing how it was only Jisung and Jaemin there with her. "Jeno and Renjun are at the dorms resting, Mark and Haechan are at the stadium again for day 2, Chenle's here too— he should be coming down any second." Jisung explained to the girl.

"I see." she said. "I have to get going.." Sunghyun then packed up her stuff as the two eyed her oddly. "I thought you had thirty minutes left?" Jisung said, watching her shake her head. "It takes a while to get there..I forgot." she replied, throwing her tray away before saying her goodbyes and leaving them.

"What a weird goodbye. Did you find that weird? Cause I found that weird."

"Found what weird?"

The two looked up at Chenle who had just came by. "Sunghyun just left..in a weird way." Jaemin answered. "She just left? Why didn't you guys call me down earlier?" he pouted. "My bad! Didn't know you wanted to see her that bad." Jaemin chuckled as Chenle rolled his eyes before noticing the phone on the table.

"Is that hers?" he mumbled, picking it up and tapping on the screen. "Yup it is." recognizing the lock screen as he quickly turned on his heel and quickly started making his way out to get her.

"You think he likes her, Jisung?"

"I doubt it..."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.