"𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"

"IS IT TRUE?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"We're at Inkigayo with Nct Dream and new girl group Reverie!"

The two groups clapped their hands, both giving each other their bows. Sunghyun was standing next to Chenle, the two clearly nervous around each other as it being their first "public" appearance despite no one else but their group members knowing them as a couple.

She kept her hands in front of her, Chenle copying her stance as he watched her through the tv screen. Jaemin gently poked the boy, secretly telling him that he saw him. Yeeun did the same to the girl, Sunghyun doing her best to hide her cheesy smile.

"It must be so exciting after just debuting!" Eunchae smiled widely at the older girls, all cheesing over how cute she was. "Yes! We're all so excited and we can't wait to show you guys our performances!" Ara quickly rose the mic up to her lips, speaking as if she've been practicing her lines over and over.

"I listed to Distance just in the car and I was like wow..definitely playlist worthy.." Mark spoke up next, slowly nodding his head as they laughed. "Jaemin definitely showed his love for the song!" Chaemin said, all watching as Jaemin became shy, laughing it off. "It's a really good song!"

"And Nct Dream with Candy! Wow." Jina cheered loudly for the group besides her, everyone was all shocked at her sudden change of volume before laughing. "Yes! We can't wait to see your performances as well!" Eunchae cheered.

The interview was short, a warm feeling in all of their hearts. As they were leaving, Sunghyun gave Chenle a light smile before bowing to everyone else, following her members out. Jisung patted the male's shoulder as a sign that he saw the small interaction.

"Guys I can't believe we're preforming soon!" Jina jumped up and down as they walked back towards their green room. "I never felt so excited before.." Ara mumbled, Jikyung hugging the girl from the back. "Don't stress this out so much guys. Okay? Just do your best and have fun." Ara turned towards the girls, watching them all smile at their leader.

"Of course."

CHENLEi knowww youre on stage rn

CHENLE
i knowww youre on stage rn

CHENLE
BUT YOURE DOING SO WELL

CHENLE
OH MY GAWWWDDD

CHENLE
GORGG 😭😭😭😭😭😭

CHENLE
if youre free after this we
should go eat somewhere